TikTok users leak SCOTUS' members' credit card information.

TROPICUM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brando

• aesthetic bih

• Tcharm

• Slap

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop culture

Let me order the Chromatica jockstrap

theft is so goofy xDD

Looks like Hold My Hand is going number one after all! :gaygacat9:

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

Also, I get people’s frustration but this ain’t a smart move, nor is it even going to hurt them in the slightest. The credit card company will cover the cost and sue everyone involved - please find smarter and more legal ways to protest.

Edited by Slap

damnit I missed out. 

12 minutes ago, Slap said:

Looks like Hold My Hand is going number one after all! :gaygacat9:

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

Also, I get people’s frustration but this ain’t a smart move, nor is it even going to hurt them in the slightest. The credit card company will cover the cost and sue everyone involved - please find smarter and more legal ways to protest.

The credit card company will only sue the leakers, they can't get all the thousands of ppl who will have used the credit card

And finding "legal" ways to protest against what is legit the most powerful court in the US is not very effective. It's like calling the police on another police officer. The whole apple is rotten

when those are probably just random people’s credit card numbers :rip:

Edited by tellem

Their addresses were leaked too :dies: now I don't condone this behavior—but...

14 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

The credit card company will only sue the leakers, they can't get all the thousands of ppl who will have used the credit card

And finding "legal" ways to protest against what is legit the most powerful court in the US is not very effective. It's like calling the police on another police officer. The whole apple is rotten

This isn’t an effective way of protesting either and it puts protesters at risk while doing absolutely nothing to the people they are targeting (who I think are terrible people by the way and deserve to feel the wrath and anger we all feel for their disgusting decision to overturn Roe v Wade).

They absolutely can get the people who use the credit card so please don’t be so naive. There are ways of tracking those sorts of things so do it at your own risk. 

That's the LEAST they deserve, let's just say that... :coffee2:

There's not much we can do about this tbh. :doc: We need to find better ways to ruin their lives. :fonso:

Another ATRL's credit card girl thread in 2020s would be so good :jonnycat:

Somebody better leak the other's credit card too i'm trying to see something 

1 hour ago, tellem said:

when those are probably just random people’s credit card numbers :rip:

they were real. At least $25k was donated to Planned Parenthood, the original leaker/hacker was a 14 yr old and the few that used the card info confirmed it only worked using the justice's names. 

Lucky mfs. Although there was one person i talked to who tried and initially the amazon order went through then it got cancelled a few hours early and they got a warning. 

Edited by Tcharm

Good! I do not see explicited in the constitution that credit cards are within the right of privacy so why are they complaining? Leave it to the people to decide!

Hopefully the ones that bought something, knew what they were doing to not get caught

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.