Tove Lo x SG Lewis - "Call on Me"

Supervillain

1 hour ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Which SG collab is better, this one or Pinneaple Slice?

Dirt Femme is not coming to play :WAP:

I like Pineapple Slice more (it's more reminiscent of his older music), but majority will probably stan COM harder!

Edited by BlackoutZone

8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I like Pineapple Slice more (it's more reminiscent of his older music), but majority will probably stan COM harder!

1 hour ago, Generation Braindead said:

Pineapple Slice is dirtier and mid tempo. Call On Me is a full on synch power bop!

Thanks a lot! Cannot wait for this album. I'm blasting her discography non-stop, she's truly a genius.

SG Lewis is so underrated, his productions are amazing! So happy two of my favorite artists collaborated. 

On 6/27/2022 at 3:23 PM, BlackoutZone said:

Any songs that are similar to QoTC? I know she's mentioned this album is similar to her debut overall but any in particular? :heart:

• 9 months later...

she sang it so clean I almost thought it was pre-recorded or something :gaycat7:

8 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

she sang it so clean I almost thought it was pre-recorded or something :gaycat7:

Ugh she sounds so good

On 4/11/2023 at 6:02 AM, original_lifeline said:

Serving as always!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.