TLC perform at Glastonbury 2022

Bombshell

45 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Oh my bad.  I didn't realize she's had a bunch of health issues. :frown:

Why should it make a difference? ":doc:"

T Boz is a mom with a disease in her 50s and y’all coming for her weight smh. 

it doesn’t help her that Chili looks the exact same though 

27 minutes ago, Aerosol said:

Why should it make a difference? ":doc:"

Well it kind of explains her weight gain and struggling with the choreography.  She also looked out of breath. :michael:

5 hours ago, stephen1108 said:

I also feel like Chilli might be hard to get along with on a personal level. She was super sweet when I met her back in 2017, but I've seen some interactions online between fans that had me like "Wtf?" after seeing her response. And I'm pretty sure she's MAGA, so there's that.  

She is MAGA, or at least was the first time Trump ran.

I love them. They look good. The crowd was living! 

Also, my sister passed away from sickle cell 6 years ago at 30 and only had a life expectancy of 12 years old. It depletes your body of oxygen and your red blood cells aren't fully formed, creating lack of circulation, blood clots and frequent crisis. T-Boz being in her 50's AND giving birth honestly defies the odds. I only have the trait, but if I were to procreate with someone else who has the trait, it's a 1/4 chance our child could have the disease. 

My queens :alexz: 

T-Boz has sickle cell anemia and had a brain tumor, it's incredible to see her performing at Glanstonbury 

On 6/26/2022 at 3:01 PM, stephen1108 said:

Don't get me started on Chilli... She's the one member of TLC who probably had the best shot at a solo career, but never saw any release all the way through.

So she was supposed to do a solo record back in the mid 90s, that never materialized because she became pregnant with Tron. In the early 2000s before they started working on 3D, Chilli was actively recording for a solo record that they put on hold to work on 3D. Then in 2004 she was recording again with Darkchild.

Around 2006-2008, she was working with Akon and T-Pain. A number of her solo tracks from this timeframe leaked/came out, but the album/singles never actually materialized because Chilli didn't want to sign a 360 deal. 

She's had like 2 singles that were supposed to come out after being featured on some VH1 shows in the early 2010s, and because of "issues" they never came out after being announced :deadbanana4:

She never did much work outside of TLC, and I feel like this put a strain on T and C's relationship after Lisa passed. You can tell their relationship is very business oriented. 

If you read Tionne's book, she only mentions Chilli a handful of times, and you'll realize that the creative forces in TLC were Tionne and Lisa. 

I also feel like Chilli might be hard to get along with on a personal level. She was super sweet when I met her back in 2017, but I've seen some interactions online between fans that had me like "Wtf?" after seeing her response. And I'm pretty sure she's MAGA, so there's that.  

yikes :rip:

On 6/26/2022 at 8:07 PM, LuckyCunt said:

She is MAGA, or at least was the first time Trump ran.

12 hours ago, ANTisocial said:

yikes :rip:

I'm pretty sure she still is too. On the day it was announced that Biden won the election, I commented under the post she made that morning "love won today, Chilli! ?" and she swiftly deleted my comment from her post :deadbanana2:

Edited by stephen1108

Pop culture

Omg T-Boz girl, time to go to fat camp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.