TLC perform at Glastonbury 2022

Bombshell

Chilli looks exactly the same as she did in the 90's. :eek:

T-Boz though...  :doc:

What’s the name of T’s medical condition? 

what a difference from the 1999 vma huh 

The body shaming in here :biblio:

Seeing them preform always makes me miss Left-Eye:cries:

pass me some tissue, legends!

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie

16 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

What’s the name of T’s medical condition? 

what a difference from the 1999 vma huh 

Sickle Cell Anemia

You all better not shame T-Boz, she has sickle cell.

4 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Chilli looks exactly the same as she did in the 90's. :eek:

T-Boz though...  :doc:

No she doesnt. Shes obviously aged but still looks good. Anyway they need to keep doing festivals like this. People still love them

Edited by Distantconstellation

3 hours ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

oh my lord :toofunny2: that skit...

It’s wonderful that T-Boz is defying the odds and living a full life with sickle cell; I really support her. Having said that, they basically just pushed play on the record and called it a day. Sis was barely singing. 

Y'all need to give them a break. They have paid their dues and are still killing it. I saw them perform in 2019 and they are great, despite the lip syncing. 

Chili really should have been a main pop girl I could really see her succeeding. Has she ever tried?

T-Boz...
Oktober Knight

I'm not even talking about body shamming...I'm talking about her (almost non) singing

Edited by hotfire2012

I won't stand for this T-Boz disrespect.

14 hours ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

:bibliahh:interlude queens 

ot: y’all better leave tboz alone :biblio:

I love them. But the lip syncing...

At least record a "live version" and press play on that.

9 hours ago, johnnyhess said:

Y'all need to give them a break. They have paid their dues and are still killing it. I saw them perform in 2019 and they are great, despite the lip syncing. 

Let them know, boo!  :clap3:

I saw their set live in '19 as well and loved it.  

7 hours ago, Topaz said:

Chili really should have been a main pop girl I could really see her succeeding. Has she ever tried?

All of the members have released, or previously unreleased, solo material floating around.  

8 hours ago, Topaz said:

Don't get me started on Chilli... She's the one member of TLC who probably had the best shot at a solo career, but never saw any release all the way through.

So she was supposed to do a solo record back in the mid 90s, that never materialized because she became pregnant with Tron. In the early 2000s before they started working on 3D, Chilli was actively recording for a solo record that they put on hold to work on 3D. Then in 2004 she was recording again with Darkchild.

Around 2006-2008, she was working with Akon and T-Pain. A number of her solo tracks from this timeframe leaked/came out, but the album/singles never actually materialized because Chilli didn't want to sign a 360 deal. 

She's had like 2 singles that were supposed to come out after being featured on some VH1 shows in the early 2010s, and because of "issues" they never came out after being announced :deadbanana4:

She never did much work outside of TLC, and I feel like this put a strain on T and C's relationship after Lisa passed. You can tell their relationship is very business oriented. 

If you read Tionne's book, she only mentions Chilli a handful of times, and you'll realize that the creative forces in TLC were Tionne and Lisa. 

I also feel like Chilli might be hard to get along with on a personal level. She was super sweet when I met her back in 2017, but I've seen some interactions online between fans that had me like "Wtf?" after seeing her response. And I'm pretty sure she's MAGA, so there's that.  

Edited by stephen1108

And tread VERY lightly when speaking on Tionne, she's defied a lot of odds with her health. It's nothing short of a miracle that she's still touring and performing considering she still deals with Sickle Cell Anemia and she had brain tumor years ago. 

3 hours ago, stephen1108 said:

And tread VERY lightly when speaking on Tionne, she's defied a lot of odds with her health. It's nothing short of a miracle that she's still touring and performing considering she still deals with Sickle Cell Anemia and she had brain tumor years ago. 

Oh my bad.  I didn't realize she's had a bunch of health issues. :frown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.