RUMOR: Simon Cowell's X Factor is (sadly) coming back in 2023

Gwendolyn

I hope the UK version comes back. I loved it from 2008-2013

Well, this gives more promo opportunities for artists in Q4 :rip: 

… why? These reality tv show talent contests haven’t produced any REAL superstars in a long time. Sure, 5H, LM, 1D, Kelly, and Carrie all got their rise to stardom from the shows but their wins were around 10+ years ago before Tik tok and other platforms were even a thing. When’s the last time any American Idol winner actually made a name for themselves? God knows that The voice hasn’t produced any real superstar winners… 

2 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

… why? These reality tv show talent contests haven’t produced any REAL superstars in a long time. Sure, 5H, LM, 1D, Kelly, and Carrie all got their rise to stardom from the shows but their wins were around 10+ years ago before Tik tok and other platforms were even a thing. When’s the last time any American Idol winner actually made a name for themselves? God knows that The voice hasn’t produced any real superstar winners… 

this is for the Uk as of now .the US version only gave us 5H while the UK version had a long list of success stories.

******* hell, hide this from Nicole Scherzinger. 

As much as I'd love to see it return, even Stateside, the time for these music competitions is over and done with. It really is.

They won't have another Leona or one direction/little mix. Move on 

simon cowell nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

8 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

this is for the Uk as of now .the US version only gave us 5H while the UK version had a long list of success stories.

I would say Bea Miller is somewhat a success from XFUS, but I will say the US version gave us more in it's three seasons than 20+ seasons of The Voice has.

On 6/25/2022 at 11:33 PM, Aurora said:

Bring back X Factor Australia, the only version of that show that was actually any good tbh.

This, we need another Samantha Jade, Dami Im, Reigan Derry :WAP:

15 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

This, we need another Samantha Jade, Dami Im, Reigan Derry :WAP:

Reigan was so underrated. :jonnycat:

Ideally Sammi and Dami would judge the revival season too. But wow, what a moment!

On 6/25/2022 at 11:24 PM, Shelter said:

X factor UK was iconic and it really did have big artists come from it unlike The Voice but I can’t see that happening again. They should try creating a group like they did with Girls Aloud, something a bit different. LM are over so it’s time for a new girl and boy group. 

On 6/25/2022 at 11:50 PM, M André said:

They should center around forming boybands/girl bands like Asian shows do. Solo acts from these shows flop, but bands have a better shot since every member has its own fanbase.

X Factor did try this with X Factor: The Band in 2019, granted it only ran for four episodes but they formed two groups - neither of whom have done anything to my knowledge.

1 minute ago, Hooker Barbie said:

X Factor did try this with X Factor: The Band in 2019, granted it only ran for four episodes but they formed two groups - neither of whom have done anything to my knowledge.

It was so poorly done though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.