• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• Bacardo Royale

• Theshigo Washidu

• Totami Legend

I'm a voyeur, i love to watch how some fanbases are getting f**** on a daily basis.

I'm a WP magnetic so I've done a lot of editing before I post :toofunny3:

I entertain with my unbiased opinions on everything, not here to follow an agenda or narrative just because I like some celebs. **** rich people

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Is that Tori Amos in the gif?

It's Fergie 

3 hours ago, Blackthorn said:

the 2nd. It's so funny to watch y'all fight over silly things, thanks for the entertainment 

:cm:

3 hours ago, Donquizote said:

I'm the one who's here for a kii. 

Most of the time I laugh at how serious certain members who will fight for their faves to death :toofunny3:

It aint serious. I judge people who take this site which is full of trolls seriously :toofunny3:

:celestial4:this

I am more of an observer (just like in real life) but if I'm interested in the topic I can be extremely engaged and active

giphy.gif

I am the star in in every thread that I stand in, you ATRLers are just my stand inssss

jk,

I am just an observer sir. I like to read & laugh. Every now & then I will have an opinion of which I will share.

Don't mind my 10k post. they mean nothingggg

Edited by KingJay

Used to be the former, now I’m definitely the latter I’d say.

A mix of both but leaning more towards Observe

giphy.gif

Im neither, just in between really. I'm just a ytt girlie.  I post a lot, but not good content just kinds floating by.

ocvrTup.gif

i like the observe the psychopathy of some users on here. its daily entertainment

i only post when i feel like it

On 6/25/2022 at 7:37 PM, wastedpotential said:

I tried the entertaining thing and got 9 WPs in the span of like 4 weeks so now I'm much more of an observer for personal safety reasons :deadbanana2:

This, the supreme court of atrl are vile

It seems more practical to observe; not all of us have the time or energy to spend 14 hours per day on here arguing with others about which fad pop star had the bigger debut single in Kuwait. :toofunny2:

On 6/27/2022 at 9:01 AM, Sugar-Rush said:

It seems more practical to observe; not all of us have the time or energy to spend 14 hours per day on here arguing with others about which fad pop star had the bigger debut single in Kuwait. :toofunny2:

:dies: 

On 6/25/2022 at 4:47 PM, Blackthorn said:

the 2nd. It's so funny to watch y'all fight over silly things, thanks for the entertainment 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:13 PM, TeamThiem said:

Oberve.

The “blah, blah, blah, blah, why?” and the “blah, blah, blah, blah, surprised” threads are best for MESS reading.

people with thousands of posts on their profile coming in here saying they only like to 'observe' :toofunny2:

On 6/25/2022 at 7:53 PM, Totami Legend said:

I entertain with my unbiased opinions on everything, not here to follow an agenda or narrative just because I like some celebs. **** rich people

giphy.gif

You're always saying what's on my mind. Keep doing you sweetie

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.