There's two types of ATRLers on this forum

Bloodflowers.

The ones that entertain and the ones that observe.

Are you an entertainer aka you post a lot of posts to give people content to read or are you an observer who mostly reads ATRL but rarely posts?

giphy.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cutthroat

• Bloodflowers.

• Bacardo Royale

• Totami Legend

the 2nd. It's so funny to watch y'all fight over silly things, thanks for the entertainment 

3 minutes ago, Blackthorn said:

the 2nd. It's so funny to watch y'all fight over silly things, thanks for the entertainment 

:cm:

I'm the one who's here for a kii. 

Most of the time I laugh at how serious certain members who will fight for their faves to death :toofunny3:

It aint serious. I judge people who take this site which is full of trolls seriously :toofunny3:

9 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

My ARTPOP could mean anything

PowerfulAlarmedConey-size_restricted.gif

Is that Tori Amos in the gif?

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Is that Tori Amos in the gif?

:rip:

It’s Stefani Germanotta!

4 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Most of the time I laugh at how serious certain members who will fight for their faves to death :toofunny3:

It aint serious. I judge people who take this site which is full of trolls seriously :toofunny3:

As much as you judge the people putting a serious amount of time and effort into their trolling? 

I keep ATRL alive with my amazing posts 

giphy.gif

Observer, I like to enjoy some good drama from the shadow :gaycat5:

Stay toxic atrl

I always thought the lyric was “the ones that entertain… and the ones that serve” :ace:

I feel like I used to be more of an entertainer but I've really mellowed out over the last couple of years. I've received so many WPs but I haven't gotten any in like a year :rip: I used to be much more incendiary on here but now I just prefer to observe the mess

giphy.gif

Oberve.

The “blah, blah, blah, blah, why?” and the “blah, blah, blah, blah, surprised” threads are best for MESS reading.

I like to observe. I only give my opinion on a topic when I've gotten enough information at my disposal

33 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

This lol

52 minutes ago, Blackthorn said:

:giraffe:

Observer and obsessive deleter 

I dont entertain silly stan wars since Im stanning almost all of the MPG's, so I just sit back and watch

giphy.gif

kind of both, but I feel like when I entertain, I ENTERTAIN to a wild degree. to the point where i overshare but honestly that's not anything new for me

giphy.gif

I tried the entertaining thing and got 9 WPs in the span of like 4 weeks so now I'm much more of an observer for personal safety reasons :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.