Mariah Carey - "Always Be My Baby - Austin Millz Remix"

Blue Ace

^ Popular on TikTok currently...

Always Be My Baby was originally released on March 9, 1996 as the third single off of Mariah's fifth (and 11x platinum certified) studio album, Daydream. Always Be My Baby has been certified 5x platinum and is a recurrent classic, but comes nowhere close in quality to most of the songs from Mariah's latest album, Caution. 

Edited by Blue Ace

3 minutes ago, Blue Ace said:

but comes nowhere close in quality to most of the songs from Mariah's latest album, Caution. 

Who the **** said that

Awful. Why MUST these Tick Tockers ruin perfectly good songs but adding some weird autotune effect and cutting the song in half.

10 hours ago, Blue Ace said:

^ Popular on TikTok currently...

Always Be My Baby was originally released on March 9, 1996 as the third single off of Mariah's fifth (and 11x platinum certified) studio album, Daydream. Always Be My Baby has been certified 5x platinum and is a recurrent classic, but comes nowhere close in quality to most of the songs from Mariah's latest album, Caution. 

there are so many better mixes on youtube. what is this mess :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.