Drag Race Down Under | Season Four announced! | Michelle Visage takes over as host!

publikcitizen

As much as I depise Minnie and her arthritic bingo hall/nursing home style of drag, I must admit I really enjoyed her lip sync. That's not the performance you serve on Drag Race if you want to stay but if I saw that in the gay bar I would certainly give her some money

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• genetic fail

• KFC

• mokitsu

“Oh wow” :bibliahh:

What a bad SG, damn. Molly should’ve been in the bottom with Beverly. It’s cool that the song was DITD but how random lol. 

I honestly was gasping for air at Minnie's lipsync :ahh: 

The complete mis-match of tone between her can-canning and wheeling around the stage and Bev fake crying and rubbing her eyeliner down her face was just so ******* funny to me :rip:

I think it's actually one of the funniest messes I've seen. Like, up there with Latrice and Kenya's.

Edited by Wonderland

The back to back Spankie win was weird af :rip: Minnie should've won the acting challenge... Spankie being a front runner is tragic :skull: she would easily be a 1st out in a regular US season

I do agree that Molly should have been in the bottom instead of Minnie. Minnie at least gave us something even if it wasn't that funny, Molly utterly flopped the snatch game. I guess Molly has a win so that's why they saved hed but Minnie is a much more fun character on the show and could have won the acting challenge. 

Kween Kong is really doing subpar isnt she.. I wonder how far she'll go/they'll push her

Shook

Spoiler

Yuri went too soon :weeps: 

Spankie now on 3 wins omfg

So glad BABZ won as a team because if Spankie won alone for her choice of a runway :rip:

Beverly did well but she is so full of herself, if she makes the finale.   :rip:

I'd have given the shantay to Yuri, she had my fave runway of the week and I liked her Chains lipsync better. 

Hannah is easily winning this. She’s doing great every week and she’s really polished. Spankie is not winning with those runways. Molly is great too, but feels like a worse version of Hannah. I LOVE that production is not pushing white skinny young fashion girls as the front runners for once.

Beverly is going full Derrick. I hate her basic drag and her overconfidence while serving NOTHING, she makes great TV. They’re for sure forcing a Kween Kong vs Beverly lip sync and Kween will slaughter her. :rip:

They showed next week’s runway in the preview. :rip::rip:

Eh, this epsiode was fine.

I honestly didn't really live for the performances.

Kween did great. Spankie did great. That's kinda it.

I'm surprised they liked Hannah, cause I thought she was the worst of the episode :rip: Literally gave nothing.

Beverly was doing the most as usual and Yuri and Molly were ok.

I'm very sad about this elimination... She was probably my fave queen of the season :cries: 
I guess I'm rooting for Kween and Spankie now.

Honestly though, except maybe Hannah, no one really feels ready to be a finalist, let alone a winner :rip: 

I feel like Yuri won that lipsync?!?! And what does Molly offer that Hannah doesn’t already serve 10x better?! Ugh!

Nnn that spanky runway. Her being the baga chips of the season and not Hannah like predicted (especially with that flat wig and makeup this week) :ahh: I’m glad they called her out cause it was bad. 

Everyone did pretty well I was Lowkey expecting a non elimination. 

Sad to see Yuri go she brought something none of the other queens bring :monkey: But her elimination wasn’t not fair sadly.

Spankie not padding is so funny nnn she looks like Wendy williams

i love Beverly idc… you can tell she’s really trying her best. Kween is so overrated, the Karen From Finance of the season 

52NTsN0.gif 

52NTsN0.gif52NTsN0.gif52NTsN0.gif 

52NTsN0.gif

52NTsN0.gif 

I skipped a lot of the Bev vs Kween stuff... so exhausting

and it seems like we're getting even more next week :'(

Yuri should've stayed, taking Snatch Game into account

Spankie having 3 wins while assaulting us with those

horribe looks does not fit into my French vanilla fantasy

Yuri easily won that lip sync like..... :deadbanana4:

The only queen I care for being out, Kong or Spankie to win now I guess since I really don't like the rest. 

Yuri lost that lip sync but I'm still crushed for Yuri :'( The whole vibe was kind of double-shantay too

• ATRL Moderator

I’m still not understanding any of the appeal of Beverly?  Maybe they just struggled finding enough non racists to complete the cast so they found someone young with no real experience?  

Yeah sad about Yuri she was very likable, great runways and did great in several of the challenges. I didn't think she did bad this week but then nobody did, Molly won the lip sync fairly but Yuri still did great so it's just really crushing to see her go. 

Spankie may have terrible runways but I do miss the days of the US show being about more than runways and lip syncs. Spankie is a very talented queen and totally deserves to be the front runner even if I wish her runways were even just a little better. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.