Drag Race Down Under | Season Four announced! | Michelle Visage takes over as host!

publikcitizen

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• genetic fail

• KFC

• mokitsu

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Excited! I love Kween’s entrance look. It’s so good and funny. 

"How could we not be involved in a show as fun and iconic as RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under? We're big fans and were chuffed to help kick off the new season, especially after Art Simone's hilarious Snatch Game impersonation last year!" the Irwins said in a joint statement. "We can't wait to see how all our Down Under kanga-rus go this season." 

Lawless added: "I absolutely loved being part of the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under and can't believe I got to sit beside RuPaul, Michelle, and Rhys! Of course I know a thing or two about being a warrior princess but these new queens are absolutely next level. So fierce and so fabulous, I was in complete awe and am really looking forward to seeing how they all go!"

Robert and Bindi Irwin and Lucy Lawless will guest judge on S2.

Lucy f*cking Lawless, I'm so excited to see her! :duca:

What time does this air?

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

What time does this air?

It aired an hour ago. 

I really enjoy the design challenges, but it’s so unfair to throw unconventional design challenges at the queens before they’ve even gotten a chance to show who they are and what they actually bring. What even was the theme here? Why were plastic materials and rubbish provided for an “natural outback” theme? Where were the indigenous plants, berries, the red sand, the warratahs? What about the lack of fabric? They did not provide the queens the materials they needed to succeed. 

I’m glad Minnie addressed the agism, she is an actual legend. Her age should not be what she’s “known” for. 

Ru struggling to say “sausage sizzle” was a kii, but I cringed when he said “more bogan”. :rip:

I’m surprised production cleared the lighting on the judges panel because… that’s a shocker. 

All in all, I really like the cast & improvements were clearly made over season 1.

Spoiler

Upset at the elimination, Faux seemed really fun & I don’t think her outfit deserved bottom, even if the panty was a cardinal sin. 

#blackpantygate

Edited by FOCK

Okay the show is still a bit of a mess but it’s a camp fun mess at least :ahh: I was pretty entertained lol. 

This old vs young storyline looks like it could bring drama which I look forward to lol.

Kween Kong could get it :jonny5: Literally so hot.

Spoiler

Sad to see Faux go. She has a really fun/endearing personality, hope she comes back next season. 

Yuri was robbed btw 

The wrong queen went. I know faux from the Sydney scene and she is entertaining (and messy) as ****, and would’ve made fun TV.

First time in a while I wasn't impressed by the top 3 looks.

Very happy Spankie stayed even though her look was a choice.  The lipsync was good but not that great. Love that it was Get Out Of My Way though :clap3:

Kween Kong is a snack and so glad she wasn't bottom 2 :clap3: I actually quite liked her look even with the undergarments showing. 

I really liked this episode, but I wish the first challenge wasn't a design challenge. I felt bad for Faux. Although she was kinda annoying with her voice so maybe it's a good thing she was eliminated. 

Faux has to be one of the most irritating people I’ve ever seen. Bye :rip:

Rooting for Beverly and Yuri. 

Yeah this is still a mess :rip:

Minnie comes off as such a legend ugh @PinkBox you have a new old lady to stan!

Kween god damn :jonny5:

Defo thought Yuri had won that challenge, miles ahead of everyone else.

Will be interesting to get to know the cast over the weeks. Can't stand twinky little ***** Kills

Minnie Cooper all the way. The Sydney scene would be so different without her.

Good first episode… but to get on drag race and get a design challenge and just clue stuff to a corset? Like… 7/9 of the girls did that. Do better.

Good episode. I like the lip sync and there’s already some interesting storylines going on. Beverley is already playing the delusional villain and that’s great TV. :WAP:

7 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Yeah this is still a mess :rip:

Minnie comes off as such a legend ugh @PinkBox you have a new old lady to stan!

Kween god damn :jonny5:

Defo thought Yuri had won that challenge, miles ahead of everyone else.

Will be interesting to get to know the cast over the weeks. Can't stand twinky little ***** Kills

Idk about down under after the first season... :monkey:

Also Australia has some beautiful natives, where the **** were they? 
The producers kinda flopped by just giving them ferns :rip: like even basic eucalyptus leafs, gum nuts or wattles would of been cute and added some variety. Or even a mad max themed design challenge would of been smart. 

I really think it’s a missed opportunity not filming in Sydney. It really is a huge epicentre of gay culture and there are so many iconic locations. Imagine a challenge at Bondi beach for example. 

Glad they brought back the fiercest queen from season 1: daddy Rhys :heart2: 

Oof, I wanna lie on top of Beverly while he DRAGS my fashion sense :jonnycat:

What a fun cast. Let's hope we can move on from the season 1 curse

Rooting for Beverly, Yuri, Minnie, Kong and Hannah as early favourites

Edited by Dragonfly

The cast is miles better than Season 1. Loving the diversity between old and young queens. They went back to questionable judging though.

Molly winning over Yuri is giving Karen winning over Art Simone.

Kween Kong ugggh. Along with Elektra last season, Down Under has the hottest trades :jonny5:

Sad to see another Asian queen go so early.

• ATRL Moderator

The cast looks very promising although they eliminated one of their most promising characters this episode :rip: 

The judging in all was crazy.  Yuri not winning when she was the only queen to basically not glue things to a corset?  Hannah in the top?  Faux in the bottom?  Faux clearly lost the lip sync so I can't be too mad.

• ATRL Moderator
17 hours ago, pxxxtrick said:

Faux has to be one of the most irritating people I’ve ever seen. Bye :rip:

Rooting for Beverly and Yuri. 

How are you going to claim Faux is one of the most irritating people and then stan the actual most irritating queen of the season (Beverly) :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.