Gaga is always ahead of trends. Agree?

T.O.A.D.S.

23 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Liddos will run around telling everyone Babylon is not a cheap rip off of Vogue but will try to convince you Alice inspired Drake :bibliahh:

:lmao: I can't

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Jjang

• PopKills

• Mohit

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Liddos will run around telling everyone Babylon is not a cheap rip off of Vogue but will try to convince you Alice inspired Drake :bibliahh:

Indeed. Their general lack of self-awareness is really rather troubling... :rip:

Most of Chromatica is sonically closer to Alesso/Avicii style early-mid 10s commercial dance music.

Even some of the more 90s house influenced moments sounded straight outta 2013 due to the lack of detail and BloodPop’s neutered production.

as a gaga fan this is just embarrassing. i doubt beyonce even listened to a song on chromatica except maybe rain on me.  a lot of the songs on chromatica arent even technically “house” music. i knew beyonces new single release would have the girls reaching for the stars and ha ing anxiety attacks :rip: anyways i love both of these talented women. i cant wait to bop to renaissance the entire summer and i also cant wait for my chromatica ball show in jersey. thank god most adults like myself dont engage in stan wars and are able to enjoy all types of artists. 

4 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

Of course. The grip she has on the music industry is insane.

What grip?

Burying your head in the sand and pretending her latest single didn't bomb won't magically turn it into a hit.:bibliahh:

moonlitdick
1 hour ago, brainmaniac said:

These house influenced songs came first though :bird:

The version teased in 2015 was even deeper house :jonny6::jonny6: They should’ve kept it like this 

Edited by moonlitdick

Without mentioning how Joanne also was ahead of the time. She really knows what's coming, her mind. :clap3:

The Chromatica effect in full force. Yes. A big fat yes.

44 minutes ago, Jjang said:

i normally dont agree with your takes but this is so true and i say this as a loyal gaga fan but her stans are delusional. I love Babylon but it IS so obviously inspired by Vogue. 

What makes this even more problematic is that house music was created by black people. I wont deny gagas influence earlier in her career especially fashion wise but chromatica did not inspire drake nor beyonce :rip: and to even suggest that it did is kinda sadistic since this genre was created by black people and gaga is a white woman :rip: 

ill be damned if a white woman made a salsa or merengue styled album and somehow gets credit for influencing that genre :rip: 

I knew the jealously and insecurities were going to jump out once beyonces new single came out. i wish people would stop generating false narratives and just enjoy the music. i love both gaga and beyonce because theyre both apart of my teens/early 20s life. its so much more peaceful when you dont engage in stan wars. i have to remind myself that a lot of people on this forum are still young. im not saying im old or anything since ill only be 30 in a couple months but when you get older you realize how silly stan culture is but even then ive always loved all types of pop stars.

Maybe she should stay in trend next time to get a solo hit.

Why would anyone want to copy Ga Ga's bombs?

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

To deny that she’s ahead of trends is a blatant lie at this point. She did it with The Fame/Monster, with Joanne and now with Chromatica. 

Calling her a trendsetter is too much, but she’s definitely one of the first artists that started the movement. You can’t deny that. 

2 hours ago, Schhh said:

I doubt Beyonce and Drake (just like the rest of the world) have even heard of Chromatica.

those stadiums are not selling on their own sis.. the world heard chromatica and loved it thats why she is able to do a stadium tour

Why would Beyoncé NOT listen to chromatica? She’s a professional no? I would expect at LEAST that she did her complete research on MPG’s latest releases, unless she’s some kind of phony who really lets her team do everything for her like the rumors say.

Anyway it’s been historically documented that Gaga starts most of the trends on pop music so yes, I agree :heart:

Yes. The fact that Beyonce copies her again.

gqCjZq4.gif

tumblr_mhs06zqtmT1rptcc2o1_400.gif

was Gaga know for that first ? How this is  ahead of anything let alone trends… 

Chromatica came out when disco was already back… and she hooped on trend 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Like :bibliahh:

45 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

i normally dont agree with your takes but this is so true and i say this as a loyal gaga fan but her stans are delusional. I love Babylon but it IS so obviously inspired by Vogue. 

What makes this even more problematic is that house music was created by black people. I wont deny gagas influence earlier in her career especially fashion wise but chromatica did not inspire drake nor beyonce :rip: and to even suggest that it did is kinda sadistic since this genre was created by black people and gaga is a white woman :rip: 

ill be damned if a white woman made a salsa or merengue styled album and somehow gets credit for influencing that genre :rip: 

I knew the jealously and insecurities were going to jump out once beyonces new single came out. i wish people would stop generating false narratives and just enjoy the music. i love both gaga and beyonce because theyre both apart of my teens/early 20s life. its so much more peaceful when you dont engage in stan wars. i have to remind myself that a lot of people on this forum are still young. im not saying im old or anything since ill only be 30 in a couple months but when you get older you realize how silly stan culture is but even then ive always loved all types of pop stars.

You're conflating so many different issues in this post but the bolded is the most hilarious. What false narrative? Gaga released a '90s house influenced album in May 2020 and now, in June 2022, Drake and Beyoncé have released '90s house influenced music. Facts only.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.