Gaga is always ahead of trends. Agree?

T.O.A.D.S.

Of course, you’ll literally have to be delusion to deny since it happened more than once 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Jjang

• PopKills

• Mohit

Top Posters In This Topic

OP you could’ve provided full receipts if Gaga’s influence from day 1. Queen has been influential from her debut and doesn’t get praised enough tbh. 

soz but not when the only 90s house song she did sounded identical to songs that were already accused of being rip offs :emofish: 

nicki - truffle butter (2014)

zara larsson - girls like (2016)

katy - swish swish (2017) 

sour candy (2020)

BREAK MY SOUL (2022) 

no trend started by gaga to be seen here 

48 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

These house influenced songs came first though :bird:

:cm:

34 minutes ago, PopKills said:

I love Gaga but its true that Sour Candy, the only 90s House Chromatica track, has been done 3 years earlier by Katy. And btw Gaga played *that* song at the first date of the Joanne Tour right before the concert. 

17 minutes ago, Yawn said:

soz but not when the only 90s house song she did sounded identical to songs that were already accused of being rip offs :emofish: 

nicki - truffle butter (2014)

zara larsson - girls like (2016)

katy - swish swish (2017) 

sour candy (2020)

BREAK MY SOUL (2022) 

no trend started by gaga to be seen here 

Not y'all ignoring Alice, Rain on Me and Babylon :rip: 

black-lady-talking-to-herself-on-subway-tee.gif

58 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

She released her pop-rock influenced single Perfect Illusion in 2016, years before rock-influenced pop would become mainstream again.

As if a flop song would impact mainstream music 5 years later. :rip:

im not gonna comment on the house thing bc i don't want the mess but it was funny seeing all the artists pull out their cowboy hats after joanne

Future Nostalgia sweetie...

Well, it’s not the first time it has happened, whether some of you accept it or not. 

Chromatica is unapologetically inspired by 90’s house, there have been interviews with both Gaga and her producers talking about how that sound shaped what came to be Chromatica. 

It’s not a coincidence that for the first time(?) in her 20+ year long career, Beyoncé decided to dip her toes into dance-house, out of all genres, right after Chromatica.

I don’t get why her stans get so defensive, it’s not a bad thing. I’m personally on board with Beyoncé’s dance era just as much as I was with Chromatica. I loved Gaga’s take on it and I’m eager to hear what Beyoncé has cooked up for Renaissance. 

Liddos will run around telling everyone Babylon is not a cheap rip off of Vogue but will try to convince you Alice inspired Drake :bibliahh:

Break My Soul sounds nothing like Chromatica. Black people CREATED House music. Beyoncé hasn't been inspired by Gaga at all

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Liddos will run around telling everyone Babylon is not a cheap rip off of Vogue but will try to convince you Alice inspired Drake :bibliahh:

:lmao: They are delusional. 

Jeez those mustards won't let go would they? I honestly feel for the hive :rip: and im a Britney stan :rip:

Oh guys, can’t you just let liddos live in their own delusion? They really need this

Edited by HappierJealousy

she understands the 30-year nostalgia cycle, after the 80s throwback sounds 90s are next, she's ahead of the curve as usual!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.