Why Bey stans are disappointed with BMS ?

Gagaqueen

1 hour ago, besaid said:

this. hive were acting like Chromatica was beneath them. kinda love Beyonce for making them eat crow with this Chromatica b-side.

LMAAOOOOO :ahh:

I guess they can now relate to how the monsters have been feeling since ARTPOP.

1 hour ago, OreGuy said:

bc they kept on saying that Monsters forced themselves to like Chromatica, now it's their turn to actually force themselves to like this.

Basically.

were tbh, took 3 listens exactly, the first minute and a half could be better but after that its amazing and after the 3 minute mark its heavenly :WAP:

It is not typical Pop Beyoncé this why ATRL hates it 

Yeah I agree it sounds flat and Beyoncé is giving me Dua Lipa attitude 

Production is immaculate and drunk or high people will sweat their bobbies off to this at the clubs… 

very 70/80’s party music 

im loving fact how Beyoncé is experimenting with music and sounds… if album will be full of those sounds she might have one of the best comebacks of 20’s … 

Not me, certainly not I! 

I love it :jamming:

Probably because it’s mid af and doesn’t stand out against the rest of her discography

I miss when her songs showcased her vocals tbh

49 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

In what world was Bey not pop though? Sasha, 4, and Self Titled all consist of mostly pop songs. If they want another lemonade then that’s a different story (though also not purely R&B)

4 and Self Titled mostly Pop?:ryan2:I think most of her fans would view those as mostly R&B.

2 hours ago, OreGuy said:

bc they kept on saying that Monsters forced themselves to like Chromatica, now it's their turn to actually force themselves to like this.

:coffee:

:deadbanana2:

To be honest there’s nothing wrong admitting we dislike a single. Even if this is a comeback single. We all went through this. 

Because BMS is trash apart from the instrumental :cm: 

2 hours ago, besaid said:

this. hive were acting like Chromatica was beneath them. kinda love Beyonce for making them eat crow with this Chromatica b-side.

:lmao:

:dies:

Cause i love Urban, Drunk in love, Yoncé, Formation Bey, as hip hop & RnB is my fav genre of music & i can’t really get into house music too much.. The song is a bop & I‘ve been listening to it for the past 2 hours, but it’s not lead single material imho… but let’s see what the video & ultimately the album brings… I‘m sure she was nervous as ****, prior to the songs release ?

Bey stans love this song