Why Bey stans are disappointed with BMS ?

Gagaqueen

It's a great track. A certain few Beyonce stans are just at a loss rn becuase they live in a false reality where Beyonce is above her peers and seeing her chasing the same trends they do is actually disturbing to them. 

• ATRL Moderator

Why did you post this in the Music section :rip: 

bc they kept on saying that Monsters forced themselves to like Chromatica, now it's their turn to actually force themselves to like this.

Edited by OreGuy

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

bc they kept on saying that Monster's forced themselves to like Chromatica, now it's their turn to actually force themselves to like this.

This 100% 

They set themselves up hyping this up to be better than Chromatica just to be released and completely pale in comparison. It doesn’t help that it happened to fall in the same lane as it just hundreds of miles behind

4 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

bc they kept on saying that Monster's forced themselves to like Chromatica, now it's their turn to actually force themselves to like this.

I don't know if the Monsters forced themselves to like Chromatica (personally I think it was Gaga's weakest work to date), but I'm already seeing many Hives forcing themselves to like this track and claiming it gets better the more you listen to it :biblio:

6 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

:rip:

im thinking allot of the BEYONCE maximalists are mad because they wanted more of the same as she's been doing but this was a great evolution and change up that her career needed. they are just concerned. THEY shouldnt be because a bop is a bop.  periodt. 

10 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

:cm:

9 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

this. hive were acting like Chromatica was beneath them. kinda love Beyonce for making them eat crow with this Chromatica b-side.

B*tch. Don't speak for me! I love the song! 

Edited by Beyondslay

1 minute ago, besaid said:

this. hive were acting like Chromatica was beneath them. kinda love Beyonce for making them eat crow with this Chromatica b-side.

are you ok sweetie? :ahh:.  youre really not going to sleep well tonight huh? 

Most Beyoncé fans like her for her R&B/urban music. That’s why you see most of the despise a pop album like I Am Sasha Fierce. They won’t be thrilled with her exploring dance/pop music again.

1 minute ago, manwhore said:

are you ok sweetie? :ahh:.  youre really not going to sleep well tonight huh? 

I'm just sharing my harmless opinions like everyone else, Miss Manwhore.

DBSaqca.gif

17 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

bc they kept on saying that Monsters forced themselves to like Chromatica, now it's their turn to actually force themselves to like this.

:skull:

Go to bed

Repetitive, tuneless, underproduced, no strong melody. Not a stan though.

Edited by AlanRickman1946

7 minutes ago, besaid said:

I'm just sharing my harmless opinions like everyone else, Miss Manwhore.

DBSaqca.gif

keep hopping into the next beyonce threads to spew your frustration, LOVE the laugh.

42 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Most Beyoncé fans like her for her R&B/urban music. That’s why you see most of the despise a pop album like I Am Sasha Fierce. They won’t be thrilled with her exploring dance/pop music again.

In what world was Bey not pop though? Sasha, 4, and Self Titled all consist of mostly pop songs. If they want another lemonade then that’s a different story (though also not purely R&B)

Absolutely ridiculous troll thread.

4A6C3F8D-1C44-4F9F-9CB1-1DD34F00B341.thu

Surprised it's still open tbh (then again it's 3am on the east coast)

1 hour ago, OreGuy said:

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, OreGuy said:

:cm: