Favorite Paramore album?

Ger

Paramore discography  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Paramore album?

OS0zNjI1LmpwZWc.jpegb7a4b3000d0c431fbce299986ac51c48.jpg500x500.jpg

paramore-768x768.pngparamore-after-laughter.jpg

Living icons and one of the most succesful bands this century has gave us a flawless + timeless discography that has evolved though the years.

Which one is your favorite?

Personally, I love ST so much, there's something very special about that record, it's an ultimate mature solid album, I wish to experience my first listen to that album, I was amazed.

All We Know Is Falling & Riot 

Self-titled is phenomenal. Easily my choice. I wouldn't have picked Now as a lead at all tho, but it grew on me tremendously. 

The fact that 2 critics gave the album less than 2/5 :clown: very impressive that it managed to get universal acclaim despite that clownery!

5uL85Me.jpg

It used to be BNE, but I think Riot aged better, it's such a classic

When It Rains is still that bih:WAP:

15 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Self-titled is phenomenal. Easily my choice. I wouldn't have picked Now as a lead at all tho, but it grew on me tremendously. 

The fact that 2 critics gave the album less than 2/5 :clown: very impressive that it managed to get universal acclaim despite that clownery!

5uL85Me.jpg

Let me not even bother to read those trashy reviews.

And yes, I agrih, "Now" was a... choice as a lead, I remember being shocked by how different the album was compared to... that. In fact, it's probably one of the weakest on the album.

33 minutes ago, wish said:

Hard to choose between Riot & Brand New Eyes. They’re both incredible & so nostalgic for me :heart2:

Weakest to best is in release order but swap AL & Paramore :gaycat4:

I equally love BNE, Riot!, Self-Titled and AL. It's honestly hard to rank their albums. :rip:

I connected with self-titled SO MUCH!  "Ain't It Fun" came out when I was like 23 and had my first full-time job and was living alone (i.e., without roommates or rando housemates) for the first time in my life. I bopped to it anytime it was played at a bar back then :cries: 

Also, "Still Into You" is still that ***** :clap3: 

Riot > Paramore > AL 

all great though :clap3:

Self Titled was and is an amazing album. It holds a special place in my heart :'(  i really can’t choose between that or After Laughter (which has aged like fine wine and I listen to it way more than when it came out) 

I feel like Riot's their most iconic album. Especially now with the return of pop punk, it's clear how influential the album has been.

Brand New Eyes is so important to me though. That album defined my middle school years. :jonny:

Riot and Brand New Eyes >>>>>>

Their old pop rock sound is so much better than their current sound.

AL>bne>Paramore>Riot!>AWKIF

(I love them all though... The last 3 places switch all the time for me!)

Riot! isn't the best objectively but it has been my fave ever since i first became a fan, it's so fun to listen to. :hippo:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.