Black Eyed Peas, Shakira, David Guetta - Don't You Worry

Nefertiti0

21 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

Totally!! Let's pray she'll leave Barcelona soon and Jaume in the past as she should.

20 minutes ago, Spartan528 said:

Jaume its probably fuming at this very moment

He better not touch anything else this era ! Chantaje and Te felicito we’re OK cause he’s actually good playing around with small sets. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spartan528

• GeeDuval

• Slap

• vuelve88

10 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

The song is a cute bop, the beat kind of reminds to Guetta's stuff from 2009-2011.

All of his **** sounds like it’s from that time, he’s so basic!

If Fergie ain’t going to do more solo music I wish she was with the BEP because that would actually be a serve, this ain’t it. 

8 minutes ago, Slap said:

All of his **** sounds like it’s from that time, he’s so basic!

If Fergie ain’t going to do more solo music I wish she was with the BEP because that would actually be a serve, this ain’t it. 

Shakira> Fergie

12 minutes ago, Spartan528 said:

Shakira> Fergie

Honey I am a massive Shakira fan but I wasn’t comparing the two of them at all, it’s a comment about the BEP.

Fergie is what made the BEP who they were at their peak. Otherwise it’s basically Will.I.Am doing features.

Let’s stream Oral Fijacion or Loca instead of pitting women against one another.

it's like a kidz bop version of the song :rip:

i know bep/will's lyrics serve 7yo but this :dies:

Obvious more budget the better from GLM, living for her alien sequence choreo :beatfreak:

The song is truly HORRIBLE. Worst song of 2022.

Video is also bad :rip:

this looks/sounds straight out of 2009 :ahh: 

It needed more Shakira and less BEP, but in the end it's their song, so yeah. Her choreo was still fire.

This is extremely bad omg. Like a parody of their 2008 selves 

The only good thing about this is that Shakira looks good in that red secretary outfit nnn

It sound like it came out straight of the E.N.D/The Beginning era I- it will do good in France for sure as they are all equally big there

Atrl may not like it but the GP is living for it praising 2010’s music 2 million views in less than 24 hrs pretty good. 

everything being released lately is fusion of electro pop or old sounds. Even drake with Afro beats sounds dated but is good. Idk I like it she’s having fun this era and giving us looks and choreo something we aren’t accustomed to. super bowl motivated our girl I guess. 

This was cute but people already turned the page on 2009’s electro-pop and for a good reason. 

Edited by commander

they need to get fergie back or retire! only good thing about this song is Shakira. 

All the budget for this crap :ahh:shakira is embarrassing herself :ahh:

i'm getting secondhand embarrassment from this it's so bad :rip:

This is Awesome! Love it! <3 

Sound like bep ft anitta -explosion this song is so awful 

I'm confused... is this for-real or a parody of some kind? A slightly modified I Gotta Feeling with an intentionally awful and awkward video?

The best thing about this video is that Shakira looks incredible, how has she been in the music industry since the 90’s?!

sexy la tortura GIF

BEP: Don’t you worry

The GP: we won’t :gaycat6:

Wtf is Shakira doing with her career? How did she go from Laudry Service, Oral Fixation to being on Black Eyed Peas songs that are worse than their usual stuff?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.