Chromatica Ball has already grossed 80M+ (Billboard)

hausofdave

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

No dummy, there have been new dates

:ahh: 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gangbaby

• State of Grace.

• Punky Rooster

• ViviLittleM

43 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

this is absolutely a low-ball pr'd article imo

Yeah for sure!!!! 100M we come 

6 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

She can’t only gross 4m per show in the US when she already did that (and more) with the few stadium shows for Joanne Tour. Her prices were way lower back then. Even too lower for her demand after SB.

They speak on average as the timing of the interview which is also days before the publishing. Atlanta, Dallas and the 3 new shows in Hershey, Houston & Miami still have lots of tickets to sell! Also San Francisco has some more. Los Angeles doesn’t matter as there are only cheap ones available. The Tour has 3 months to grow till the last show. 

6 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

The numbers for Paris and London are just impossible. Two shows for London and they’re saying 76k… This is impossible…France is more near 80k.  a few US shows might be close to gross 10m I’m sorry but those numbers are off. « viewed by Billboard »…. Idk

i feel like this article is lowballing for people to be surprised by the final results

For Paris I always has it at 70 to max 75.000, you’re overestimated this one. Also we don’t know the “close to gross 10m” thing…sure some dates are bringing huge grosses but they’re talking about an average which right now is going lower because there are dates with lots of tickets available like the 3 new shows. Chill no worries. Also London never had 60.000 capacity! More likely 45.000-50.000, the stadium is a bit smaller than the 2012 London stadium she played

Hope Atlanta starts selling more. I don’t wanna be known as the flop date.

24 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

They speak on average as the timing of the interview which is also days before the publishing. Atlanta, Dallas and the 3 new shows in Hershey, Houston & Miami still have lots of tickets to sell! Also San Francisco has some more. Los Angeles doesn’t matter as there are only cheap ones available. The Tour has 3 months to grow till the last show. 

For Paris I always has it at 70 to max 75.000, you’re overestimated this one. Also we don’t know the “close to gross 10m” thing…sure some dates are bringing huge grosses but they’re talking about an average which right now is going lower because there are dates with lots of tickets available like the 3 new shows. Chill no worries. Also London never had 60.000 capacity! More likely 45.000-50.000, the stadium is a bit smaller than the 2012 London stadium she played

75000 is 100% locked in France… specially with the amount of behind the stage tickets they’re adding day after day. Really expecting a number of like 78k to be honest. Actually it’ll depend of how many GA standing tickets they put on sale.

NJ, Los Angeles… are 100% approaching the $10M gross tbh.
stade de France will probably gross 8M.

57 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

75000 is 100% locked in France… specially with the amount of behind the stage tickets they’re adding day after day. Really expecting a number of like 78k to be honest. Actually it’ll depend of how many GA standing tickets they put on sale.

NJ, Los Angeles… are 100% approaching the $10M gross tbh.
stade de France will probably gross 8M.

Trust me nothings on lock! GA tickets affected a lot after the last deadly accidents and producers already lowered the availability at those sections just a bit. You also don’t know what’s the deal about the tour. Some artists ink deal for the income from packages going straight to their pocket, no calculation at the gross of the show. For example ArtRAVE had that deal. Joanne had it for the shows that LiveNation wasn’t the main producer of the show. There are multiple things going on. We should always be a bit lower from the top a tour can reach. Once again the article is based at the latest infos LiveNation had at the time of the interview which is way before the publishing. 3 new shows went on sale lately, thousands of tickets available. Atlanta & Dallas have some 7000 more tickets, Washington & San Francisco have a good amount available also. Also they keep adding tickets for some shows. No need for panic! Keep y’all the energy for extremely jump and dance during Alice please!

A touring force

sold out stadiums like Lady Gaga :clap3:

so there really wont be anymore dates bc of her schedule  :dancehall3:

shes probably doing a round of vegas shows toward the end of the year and her residency should be nearing its end by that point and then early 2023 could be when joker 2 starts filming

2 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

so there really wont be anymore dates bc of her schedule  :dancehall3:

shes probably doing a round of vegas shows toward the end of the year and her residency should be nearing its end by that point and then early 2023 could be when joker 2 starts filming

it was always labelled as a summer tour

OT: it's def lowballing on the US dates cause JWT did $4M for each stadium show and her average price was lower back then, the cheapest ticket was $45 and the most expansive $220, now for TCB the cheapest is $70 and the most expansive is close to $400

Can someone post the full article please? 

14 hours ago, babyforlife said:

Gaga is so booked :deadbanana2:

Tour, Enigma, Joker 2, Haus Labs, and only God knows what else she’s been up to… 

oh honey Enigma is dead and gone, I think you meant to put Jazz & Piano :gaygacat1:

She'so busy I hope she will be able to keep up with all these commitments.

On 6/17/2022 at 10:04 AM, Punky Rooster said:

I literally just said that, and please stop the abusive language.

You asked for it. It’s 2022, there’s not tolerance over uneducated drags. :sorry:

If you don’t know, just shut up. :heart2:

On 6/17/2022 at 2:44 AM, Bang Up said:

She already has this which is why this tour is grossing so much. She's the Streisand of this generation and will be able to gross millions any time she wants to.

And if you think the Joanne tour gave off rushed and cheap vibes, you're delusional. Stop forcing weird, unnecessary expectations onto her. People like Gaga because she has a raw, real energy about her on stage, not because she's pristine and polished.

Agreed to everything. The only tour that looked cheap was the artRave, at least the stadium dates aka the one I went to in Greece. The arenas looked much better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.