Chromatica Ball has already grossed 80M+ (Billboard)

hausofdave

She's so lazy, she's doing so few shows :rip: What else does she have going on, she's not shooting a movie and clearly not in the studio either

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gangbaby

• State of Grace.

• Punky Rooster

• ViviLittleM

21 minutes ago, Protocol said:

She's so lazy, she's doing so few shows :rip: What else does she have going on, she's not shooting a movie and clearly not in the studio either

if the Harley rumors are confirmed, knowing her, she’ll need at least half a year studying the psychosis & mental madness behind her persona before actual filming

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I’m sad this show was sold out in my city.  I would have gone.  I actually really like chromatica.  

Wow but ATRL told me she was no longer relevant and would struggle to sell out stadiums? So what is the truth?

Gaga is so booked :deadbanana2:

Tour, Enigma, Joker 2, Haus Labs, and only God knows what else she’s been up to… 

It will definitely hit 100mil. The tour is 6 weeks far away and the demand will climb after the first show. Clearly the 4mil average North American show will go a lot higher as 3 new shows just added. Also Dallas & Atlanta have room to grow a lot more. In Europe, London giving only 76.000 tickets from 2 shows seems kinda low to me…maybe they’re wrong cause in no way that stadium in this layout gives 38.000 per show. Arnhem has a lot more room to grow. Stockholm and second London date can push a bit also.

Edited by Gangbaby

42 minutes ago, Protocol said:

She might go back in Vegas for the last round of shows there in late autumn tbh. Also she already said that she knows what she’s doing next musically, and she literally has a studio in her house, she barely go to studios outside anymore…If Joker 2 is a true rumor then she has a role to prepare also…wish I could’ve been that lazy…

1 hour ago, Kevin Parker said:

This argument is ignorant and low-key racist at this point (Not saying that you are, but the argument itself that's been spreading for a while).

The South American market for tours is growing incredibly fast, and it's not only Coldplay :rip: the amount of shows scheduled for South America only in 2022 is something I've never seen in my life, and almost all of them sold out within minutes or hours. Artists are announcing additional dates for their SA tour legs.

They're truly missing out ignoring South America. I guess we're all poor jungle-inhabitants for the rest of the world.

I know you're not arguing that I am at all and I don't have the energy to find the links but South America and Oceania is getting greater reception. 

However, it's still largely only for A-List heritage or current acts that have solid shots of large sold-out venues when they're put on sale. 

Medium acts from Europe or North America still avoiding touring Oceania, South America, and Asia (not to mention South Africa (!!!!)) can't be necessarily responded to with default accusations of racism.

If people want to make greed arguments with conglomerates insisting on a certain amount of overhead they don't want to cut into so they continue to avoid the regions that'd be a stronger argument.

Some artists/bands according to some articles also off-the-record bring up crime - now that you could say is an inherently racist argument.

2 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

"Already sold"? Hasn't it been on sale for 2 years and still not sold out?

The tour was originally only 6 dates before getting postponed. They announced new dates in March this year and kept adding more dates up until May. It is 90% sold out so far not counting the 3 recently added dates. :heart2:

Might wanna do a double check next time before making a FOOL out of yourself like this? :heart2:

5 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

No dummy, there have been new dates

43 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

It will definitely hit 100mil. The tour is 6 weeks far away and the demand will climb after the first show. Clearly the 4mil average North American show will go a lot higher as 3 new shows just added. Also Dallas & Atlanta have room to grow a lot more. In Europe, London giving only 76.000 tickets from 2 shows seems kinda low to me…maybe they’re wrong cause in no way that stadium in this layout gives 38.000 per show. Arnhem has a lot more room to grow. Stockholm and second London date can push a bit also.

The numbers for Paris and London are just impossible. Two shows for London and they’re saying 76k… This is impossible…France is more near 80k.  a few US shows might be close to gross 10m I’m sorry but those numbers are off. « viewed by Billboard »…. Idk

i feel like this article is lowballing for people to be surprised by the final results

She can’t only gross 4m per show in the US when she already did that (and more) with the few stadium shows for Joanne Tour. Her prices were way lower back then. Even too lower for her demand after SB.

Edited by ViviLittleM

15 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The tour was originally only 6 dates before getting postponed. They announced new dates in March this year and kept adding more dates up until May. It is 90% sold out so far not counting the 3 recently added dates. :heart2:

Might wanna do a double check next time before making a FOOL out of yourself like this? :heart2:

But these original dates still are not sold out, and even the extra shows, with limited dates per region, also not sold out? The demand just isn't there, not only for Gaga but others as well.

27 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

I think you should worry about your fav's new ''tour'' which she is an opening act for MGK:gaygacat3:

Punky Rooster

1 minute ago, Punky Rooster said:

But these original dates still are not sold out, and even the extra shows, with limited dates per region, also not sold out? The demand just isn't there, not only for Gaga but others as well.

SEVERAL dates are already sold out / almost sold out. The Tokyo dates sold out in 10-15 minutes. :rip: Also the days of dates selling out months before tour starts are gone. This is how the industry works now. Stop acting dense. 

22 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

No dummy, there have been new dates

Please don't call me a d****, that's very offensive.

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

SEVERAL dates are already sold out / almost sold out. The Tokyo dates sold out in 10-15 minutes. :rip: Also the days of dates selling out months before tour starts are gone. This is how the industry works now. Stop acting dense. 

I literally just said that, and please stop the abusive language.

1 minute ago, Punky Rooster said:

I literally just said that, and please stop the abusive language.

Honey, you knew what you were doing when you came here with that failed attempt to be shady. 

Its one of the best selling tours of the year, multiple dates are already sold out and it doesn't even start for another 5 or 6 weeks.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

That pressed Madonna fan getting immediately clocked then crying about it :rip:

OT: The demand when you're one of the best contemporary live acts :clap3: wish she could have added a couple more shows but whatever works best for her, she's booked and busy year round with multiple commitments too. I feel like they're lowballing some numbers tho. We'll see. 

Her POWER :jonny5:

STILL pressed she didn't release an EP of a few more songs to get us even more hyped for the tour since we've had Chromatica forever now...but oh well

Edited by Black Jesus

Insane numbers! (+4m per show)

that's what happens when you're talented af :clap3:

Edited by Rhiannon

Not a "the demand is not there" when it's literally 90% sold out. :rip: 

4 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

The numbers for Paris and London are just impossible. Two shows for London and they’re saying 76k… This is impossible…France is more near 80k.  a few US shows might be close to gross 10m I’m sorry but those numbers are off. « viewed by Billboard »…. Idk

i feel like this article is lowballing for people to be surprised by the final results

this is absolutely a low-ball pr'd article imo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.