Juror on Amber Heard: "She would be crying and two seconds later turn ice cold."

Diesel is Desire

Is this 1957? Are victimes supposed to slit their wrists otherwise they're liars? This whole thing just showed the 'progress' liberals like to brag about/use to one-up conservatives is nothing more than a performative facade :gaycat6:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BreakinTheIce

• Weld_E

• FOCK

• NausAllien

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The notion that there's only 1 way for a PTSD sufferer & victim of DA to act is so backwards. She did contradict herself a lot but changing demeanours ≠ unreliable, that's just symptomatic of mental illness

21 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Her own admission on tape & a severed finger. 

The title of the Op-ed, what was the basis of the defamation (not the contents of the article), is “I spoke up against sexual violence”. 

There is zero substantiated evidence that he hit her, bar a head-butting incident where the jury believed he was attempting to restrain her as she was hitting him. 

most of the time, there is never going to be actual 'substantial' evidence of domestic abuse. just because there is no evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. the bigger thing here is that the jury went along with the rest of social media in believing that Depp was some innocent victim in all of this.

11 minutes ago, oilheiress said:

Is this 1957? Are victimes supposed to slit their wrists otherwise they're liars? This whole thing just showed the 'progress' liberals like to brag about/use to one-up conservatives is nothing more than a performative facade :gaycat6:

this has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives, stop trying to make everything out to be political. if anything, this entire thing just shows the american public at large remain more misogynistic and stuck in 1957 ways than we thought.

truly thought we turned a corner with MeToo and that people actually learned something from it, but the way people reacted to this was literally nothing but "man good, woman bad, she MUST be the liar here!" and he got away with it simply b/c hes a popular actor.

truly disgusting

7 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

The notion that there's only 1 way for a PTSD sufferer & victim of DA to act is so backwards. She did contradict herself a lot but changing demeanours ≠ unreliable, that's just symptomatic of mental illness

also she probably knew that she would be attacked on that stand no matter how she acted, so i'm sure she got in her head about how she was presenting herself. that isn't an admission of guilt at all. if she was too "happy", they'd attack her. if she was too "sad" or "angry", they'd attack her. she was in a lose lose from the start

It's all an act, the fact that she was able to convince ANYONE is hilarious. Even her upcoming interview is so disingenuous. 

She's evil and textbook narcissist. 

Amber stans really need to get over accusing the jury of being on social media when it was her own team that brought the public's opinion into court :deadbanana4:

Well well. Will you have a look at that.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-min.gif.2e57786a14ebdda9b65c1e03d10086a8.gif

She comes off completely inauthentic lol 

I’m tired of hearing of this abuser

She’s a sociopath, we already know

Time to move on

So they're pretty much admitting their verdict was based on their perception of how each handled their emotions, rather than the preponderance of evidence.

This statement is also VERY problematic: 

I don't think that makes either of them right or wrong, but to rise to the level of what she was claiming, there wasn't enough evidence that really supported what she was saying

HE was the one that had the burden of proof. She didn't have to prove that what she was saying was true, HE had to prove that it was false. Once again, it shows this jury did NOT understand the assignment, did NOT understand the law, and made a decision based mostly on their emotions towards each of the parties involved, rather than the facts and the evidence of the case.

I hope they keep talking, because the more they talk, the more things they'll reveal that will give Amber's team grounds for appeal.

Is this the same juror that fell asleep, or the one who’s wife texted him that Amber is a “psycho ”? 

Also, the fact that he has the confidence to admit that her body language was a factor in their decision telling on its own :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Once again, it shows this jury did NOT understand the assignment, did NOT understand the law

I mean that was evident when they failed to fill the appropriate forms twice.

I hope both of them move on and take care of their children.

Especially Amber since she's a fresh mother. 

She should take some time off, gather whatever money she can get and make a comeback later. 

I thought it was weird that when she was on the stand she always turned to the juror to answer a question. No one did that but her. It looked really disingenuous. I wonder who advised her this or she thought of it herself

The more I read about their thought-process, the more DISGUSTED I am...

They literally used the fact she gave him a knife as a gift in 2012 BEFORE the abuse started as PROOF that she wasn't abused:

If you have a battered wife or spouse situation, why would you buy the other person, the ‘aggressor,’ a knife?

The seven of them combined must have 1 working brain cell :pukey:

Thank God a juror finally spoke out - they are fed up with Heard’s lies. She continues her despicable smear campaign, and now against these jurors that has found in a court of law that she is a liar. The overwhelming evidence is all there. We’ve seen it and we’ve heard it on the audio tapes. Now she has forced a juror to speak out to refute her disgusting lies. And I pointed out that this vile monster looking at the jury each time with every answer, meant that she was guilty. Only a guilty person would constantly look at the jury - Jodi Arias (convicted murderer) did the exact same thing. If Heard was instructed by her lawyers to constantly look at the jury with every response, it sure as hell backfired and big time. I am also glad to see how this juror spoke about the unprofessionalism of Heard’s legal team. They had no courtroom decorum whatsoever, and were sheer bullies. Even cutting off witnesses by not allowing them to properly respond to their questions. Then you have Elaine (the Karen) going on national television continuing to lie for her client. I can’t forget how when one of Johnny’s lifelong friends, Isaac Baruch, burst into tears over how Heard wrecked Johnny’s life as well as his children and Elaine wrote his tears off as “ranting and raving.”  

To think Heard and her legal team fought to not have this trial televised. Hmm.. . Now we know why.

1 hour ago, NausAllien said:

The more I read about their thought-process, the more DISGUSTED I am...

They literally used the fact she gave him a knife as a gift in 2012 BEFORE the abuse started as PROOF that she wasn't abused:

The seven of them combined must have 1 working brain cell :pukey:

Don't assume your little gaslighting has gone unnoticed. As if we didn't follow the case.

AH asserts the abuse started at the start of their relationship. Her sister also claimed that. This means 2011 or early 2012.

So she had no business gifting him a rambo blade in 2012.

9 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Don't assume your little gaslighting has gone unnoticed. As if we didn't follow the case.

AH asserts the abuse started at the start of their relationship. Her sister also claimed that. This means 2011 or early 2012.

So she had no business gifting him a rambo blade in 2012.

So basically you didn't even watch Amber's testimony yet you are one of the most vocal OAHHs?

Also what kind of reach is this? If she thought he was gonna kill her with a knife, he had more than enough knives to do it with lmao. Let's act like a man with a net worth of 650 million dollars didn't own a knife before his gf bought him one.

They clearly didn't follow the case. Amber Heard gave Depp that knife as a birthday gift in June 2012. The first time he hit her was in early 2013 in LA when she asked him about the "Wino" tattoo. Prior to that he'd berate her for wearing certain outfits or taking on certain roles, and he'd smash things but he wouldn't hit her.

So NO, there's no gaslighting @Raiden. There's the fact we followed the trial and the facts and you didn't... :siptea:

yet they have sympathy for the certified wife beater. gimme a break

yet they have sympathy for the certified wife beater. gimme a break

4 hours ago, BreakinTheIce said:

this has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives, stop trying to make everything out to be political. if anything, this entire thing just shows the american public at large remain more misogynistic and stuck in 1957 ways than we thought.

truly thought we turned a corner with MeToo and that people actually learned something from it, but the way people reacted to this was literally nothing but "man good, woman bad, she MUST be the liar here!" and he got away with it simply b/c hes a popular actor.

truly disgusting

You're mostly right, however NO, people have the right to specifically call out liberals as they are the ones who are always taking the moral high ground with this sort of thing when in truth they'll always side with power. Also liberalism and conservatism aren't just 'political' concepts, they literally are the lenses through which americans (and the rest of the world) view society and social matters/events..etc  

And what about it? I would like to see how the juror would act on the stand being televised live to the millions of people, having to give your deposition and being attacked by lawyers for hours. It's honestly a mistery for me how everyone in that courtroom stayed sane. I can't believe this is how Americans jugde and are being jugded and yall are a country with a death sentence :toofunny2:

And not the juror admitting he believes they both abused each :toofunny2: This is literally what the op that 'deframed' Deep said - 'I became a public figure representing domestic abuse' :toofunny2: Amber has never said in the article Deep had hit her, Elaine what are you doing?