Gay continent

WhoWho

Imagine - out of nowhere a new continent emerges in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

World leaders get together to discuss how to handle the situation, without creating new wars and de-stabilising world peace*. A peculiar idea comes up during the long hours of discussion: "to solve the biggest problem of Earth's heterosexuals - we can give this yet unexplored land to the GAYS".

So they call it PANGAYA.
?️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍?
*In a global sense. No offence, Ukrainian ATRLers.

Because of the vastness of this new continent - there are regions of all earthly climates, therefore it has a diverse variety of animals, plants, soils, trees and other natural resources. It is expected that the future government of this land will accept "GAYS" from all over the world. Potentially removing them fully from heterosexual community & dividing the worlds of homo and hetero once and for all.

This new country is expected to operate just like any country in the world, and will exist within current international law, but will be fully sovereign & supported monetarily for a transitional period of the first 2 years by countries that will donate to the future populace of PANGAYA.

Due to the fact that there are no real political parties on PANGAYA yet - you were randomly chosen from the gay populace to become the first President of this young country. While economists, technologists and logisticians work on practical plans of setting up this future Utopia(Dystopia??) - it's time for you to quickly handle some urgent issues.

?️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍?
1. What will be your first law?
2. Are we sticking to the rainbow for the flag? What about anthem?
3. Are heterosexuals allowed to migrate to PANGAYA? What about tourism? How will we distinguish gays from trespassing heteros?
4. What is going to be the official language of PANGAYA? Can any gay person from any country of the world enter?
5. What LGBTQ+ groups allowed to live on PANGAYA? Will you allow Trans people, that identify as heterosexuals? What about BI's? Asexuals? Curious?
6. Will citizens be punished for heterosexual relationships?
7. Will PANGAYA be a part of UN\NATO\Eurovision Song Contest?
8. What about Religious Freedom?
9. Will PANGAYA have military?
10. Will citizens be allowed to purchase guns?
11. Will PANGAYA recognise MDNA as crime against humanity?
?️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍?

Professional political scientists, lawyers, sociologists of ATRL, feel free to comment on User's ideas - educate us, correct us & provide educational material PLEASE.

Edited by WhoWho

Also feel free to share more ideas on what PANGAYA's lawmaking should be like.

35 minutes ago, WhoWho said:

6. Will citizens be punished for heterosexual relationships?

I mean if it were up to me straight tourists would be 100% allowed, but if a native citizens wants to pursue an heterosexual relationship they they'd have their citizenship revoked and could remain as a tourist only.

6 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

I mean if it were up to me straight tourists would be 100% allowed, but if a native citizens wants to pursue an heterosexual relationship they they'd have their citizenship revoked and could remain as a tourist only.

Ok then what if citizens want to have their biological children. What would be the procedure & will heterosexual coitus with fellow lesbians be allowed if it's goal is making a baby?

Just now, venuss said:

This continent would last like a week. 

Why so? I mean the idea of this thread is to formulate the most stable system but are we that hopeless as a group?

Afternoon CAKE eating would be mandatory for all male inhabitans

6 minutes ago, WhoWho said:

Ok then what if citizens want to have their biological children. What would be the procedure & will heterosexual coitus with fellow lesbians be allowed if it's goal is making a baby?

In vitro fertilisation

Just now, WhoWho said:

Why so? I mean the idea of this thread is to formulate the most stable system but are we that hopeless as a group?

Factually, we won't be able to reproduce. At least not to a capacity that could keep up with aging population.  So we're doomed. 

Gay culture is different in every country/region. Mixing 'em gays together would be a catastrophe, culturally speaking. 

Ignoring these two facts, I think we still have a lot of growing up as a community.  It'll definitely take us a couple of years to adapt. 

Before adapting, we would be in shambles once two MGPS decide to drop on the same week. Civil war teas.

5 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

Afternoon CAKE eating would be mandatory for all male inhabitans

You know what? I'm into this. 

This should be the gay first amendment

No guns policy, Bi/Pan people O.K. unless they pursue a cis-het relationship, then they’ll be persecuted and wait for deportation/trial to appeal. 

Tourism allowed only if they buy PANGAYA's Artist of the Year's newest album/song and show receipts and/or digital voucher.

Gay Icons welcomed every day of the year, possibility of getting a citizenship even if in heterosexual relationships. 

Jobs/Careers will work the same way other continents do, exc.; Starbucks Barista will be deemed as a formal profession with normal salary. 

The Hunger Gaymes happen every 6 years, (PANGAYA's FIFA World Cup substitute); LGBTQ+ people will compete in a death match, where they’ll participate in catty fights to prove their musical fave is PANGAYA's Next Top Super-Popstar. The winner will receive a year worth of jockstraps and toys (courtesy of Adam & Eve), an exclusive restraining order from their musical fave & $1,000,000 pangayans! 

I can see indie gays living on an island separate from Mainland Gays 

Lana will be their national anthem and we'll get news from them every couple days, then weeks and months...  until we finally send a rescue mission and find that all of them perished due to lack of tops(?

3 minutes ago, venuss said:

Factually, we won't be able to reproduce. At least not to a capacity that could keep up with aging population.  So we're doomed. 

Gay culture is different in every country/region. Mixing 'em gays together would be a catastrophe, culturally speaking. 

Ignoring these two facts, I think we still have a lot of growing up as a community.  It'll definitely take us a couple of years to adapt. 

Before adapting, we would be in shambles once two MGPS decide to drop on the same week. Civil war teas.

I don't think there will be any problem with population growth - given that gays are born every single day all around the globe. They'll just apply for a citizenship once they are of age & move to PANGAYA.

International gay culture is a far more complex issue, yes. That's why we would need actual practical solutions and new ideas, when it comes to anthem, flag & etc. Something that would keep everyone satisfied, or at least the majority of citizens.

I still think that you guys don't give us enough credit as a community. The politics of ATRL and keeping pop culture online forum alive in 2022 is also very complex, yet such grandeur infrastructure THRIVES on the backs of MOSTLY GAY user base. If we can make this work - we can build a state.

4 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

No guns policy, Bi/Pan people O.K. unless they pursue a cis-het relationship, then they’ll be persecuted and wait for deportation/trial to appeal. 

Tourism allowed only if they buy PANGAYA's Artist of the Year's newest album/song and show receipts and/or digital voucher.

Gay Icons welcomed every day of the year, possibility of getting a citizenship even if in heterosexual relationships. 

Jobs/Careers will work the same way other continents do, exc.; Starbucks Barista will be deemed as a formal profession with normal salary. 

The Hunger Gaymes happen every 6 years, (PANGAYA's FIFA World Cup substitute); LGBTQ+ people will compete in a death match, where they’ll participate in catty fights to prove their musical fave is PANGAYA's Next Top Super-Popstar. The winner will receive a year worth of jockstraps and toys (courtesy of Adam & Eve), an exclusive restraining order from their musical fave & $1,000,000 pangayans! 

I like this pitch A LOT.

2 minutes ago, venuss said:

I can see indie gays living on an island separate from Mainland Gays 

Lana will be their national anthem and we'll get news from them every couple days, then weeks and months...  until we finally send a rescue mission and find that all of them perished due to lack of tops(?

This brought war flashbacks of stanning Sky Ferreira....

Will it have universal health care? 

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Will it have universal health care? 

Obviously. 

I can see @WhoWhorunning for president under the slogan "PrEP4ALL" and "Make Pangaya Bottom Again" 

It wouldn’t last a day. It would be destroyed by anti gay countries. Lack of population growth since gays can’t produce children themselves would be a demographic issue. 

Then there would be issues of racism, ageism, and other forms of discrimination. A total disaster. 

1 minute ago, ProudLBS said:

It’s not gay to top, would I be allowed in?

We'll definitely have advantages sis 

Housing, health-care, a stable job*, etc. We'll get treated as a National Treasure

Spoiler

And the job will be exclusively topping :WAP:

You'd have gays barebacking in every sidewalk there is

Paris was right

Paris Hilton apologizes for calling gay men 'disgusting' - CNN

2 minutes ago, venuss said:

We'll definitely have advantages sis 

Housing, health-care, a stable job*, etc. We'll get treated as a National Treasure

Reveal hidden contents

And the job will be exclusively topping :WAP:

Hmmmm, what do you think about forbidding unsafe sex? Or would that lead to a coup?

Maybe we can turn this thread into a game?

Do I have to ask mods opinion about this?

3 minutes ago, WhoWho said:

Hmmmm, what do you think about forbidding unsafe sex? Or would that lead to a coup?

That would be absolutely unpopular.

Spoiler

I do agree on banning fisting rooms and those nasty odor parties 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.