• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

This is hands down one of the best albums of 2022 even if she never acknowledge of it's existence other than her social media post about the album's leak during it's released day like :deadbanana4:

AOTY indeed

just here to remind everyone HEATED is SOTY & should be third single :coffee:

Goodbye to this Iconic albums thread :weeps:

Can’t believe we still don’t have visuals 4 months in :redface:

Love this album and still listen to it every day. AOTY and a highlight in Beyoncé’s discography. 

Au revoir to this iconic thread 

Surviving Rona Pt. 1: Working Remotely - Girl Tyler

Peace out, thread!

Hope Karma dealt swiftly with the leakers, and that the album will reach the ears of all who will be impacted by it.

Renaissance has been a wild ride thus far.

:clap3:

Total game changer of an album. Her best and most cohesive body of work - so many career highlights! This s*** is a classic! Just getting started. 

CUFF IT is a classic. BREAK MY SOUL is an underrated smash. ALIEN SUPERSTAR is otherworldly. VIRGOS GROOVE and HEATED are absolute bangers. AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM is unhinged. COZY is such a groove. IM THAT GIRL is that girl. 

AOTY

Stupid era with nothing to show for her best album but we move. Love you more than life Renny

I wonder where Rena will rank in my Spotify Wrapped for the year. It's just around the corner. Even if Bey doesn't get AOTY at the Grammys next February, Renaissance was definitely my album of 2022.

This is her best album! Just so fresh and sonically incredible! The repeat level is just next level, and the album will stand the test of time!

This rule is so stupid. :rip: We have so much still to come from this era. It remains AOTY and the best album she's released in her career.

The best album of this decade so far. Couldn't care less about her not releasing quick little videos.

QueenofCopyPaste

She is so annoying for not releasing the visuals

easily my most played album of 2022, doubled the second.  

a masterpiece through and through, so many gorgeous details. a career milestone

This thread shouldn’t be getting locked. The era barely started. SMH

3 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

easily my most played album of 2022, doubled the second. 

Same :rip: I can't remember the last time I loved an album like this.

It's like she read the Basé and gave us everything we wished for (musically, because wtf is this "era"? :rip:)

I can’t believe how much I love this album :skull: I haven’t enjoyed a Bey album this much since… at least 4, possibly even B’Day. I honestly thought she was done creating “fun” albums like this but I’m so, so happy she proved me wrong. 

What’s everyones top/bottom 3? I feel like my top 3 changes daily, but my bottom 3 is pretty much set in stone. 

Top 3:

1. Thique

2. Cozy

3. Alien Superstar/Cuff It/Energy/Heated/AHAP :skull:

Bottom 3:

1. I’m That Girl (the only song I straight up hate)

2. AUIYM (I hate hyper pop)

3. Break My Soul