• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mar

• Julia Fox

• Ampersand13

• nooniebao

This is going to be a disaster. :rip: Do we think they'll drop the album and move on or shelve it and drop her? It's been done for almost a year now. 

I wish she would make more songs like Honeymoon Fades, that’s by light years the best song on her catalog

3 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

I wish she would make more songs like Honeymoon Fades, that’s by light years the best song on her catalog

spill. that and prfct :WAP:

she was made for lite r&b

1 hour ago, Bxtch said:

that's sooner than I expected tbh :giraffe: 

Hopefully she announces the album with this single - and we finally get the rollout starting.

I don’t think we are getting an album without a decent hit and it’s not gonna happen lol… or maybe they will release it anyway but then abandon the era anyway which is sad… I have still a lot of hope that we will have some moments on the album… it seems like she was so invested on the songwriting and she seems proud of it… fast times was good but not for a single, skinny dipping was cute tho but not for a single anyway… this… well… let’s see what happens lol 

Edited by Julia Fox

These weird Julia Michaels leftovers she's dropping lately ain't it :doc:

Love her but will check again on the next era

If an album preorder doesn't come with this next single then we're never getting the album as it is as she envisioned. They'll make her rework it and we'll probably get a new single with a new more dance pop friendly sound in the Fall. I think she needs to release some of her DJ collabs to spice things up from the last year.

4 hours ago, LikeAChampion said:

If an album preorder doesn't come with this next single then we're never getting the album as it is as she envisioned. They'll make her rework it and we'll probably get a new single with a new more dance pop friendly sound in the Fall. I think she needs to release some of her DJ collabs to spice things up from the last year.

Do you know what DJ’s she has collabs with?

Edited by nooniebao

Am I the only person that likes the Julia sound? Maybe because I love Julis's melodies. 

4 hours ago, LikeAChampion said:

Well she has been in the studio this year so I think this is the case tbh but it’s annoying… it’s not like they even try to make her happen so… I don’t know what’s the problem 

26 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

Am I the only person that likes the Julia sound? Maybe because I love Julis's melodies. 

No, I actually think Fast Times is one of her best. It’s a bummer to me that a good chunk of her fanbase disagrees. Wouldn’t surprise me to see her go back to a sound more similar to the Singular eras if Island ends up shelving this version of the album.

27 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

I loooove Julia, and I adore when they work together :rockon:

Just now, nooniebao said:

No, I actually think Fast Times is one of her best. It’s a bummer to me that a good chunk of her fanbase disagrees. Wouldn’t surprise me to see her go back to a sound more similar to the Singular eras if Island ends up shelving this version of the album.

I really hope they don't shelve the version she has right now, most of the songs are really personal and tell her side of so many stories the media has made about her, hopefully she gets to drop what she wants and tell her story the way she wants to.

6 minutes ago, mar said:

I really hope they don't shelve the version she has right now, most of the songs are really personal and tell her side of so many stories the media has made about her, hopefully she gets to drop what she wants and tell her story the way she wants to.

I hope so too but we’ve never had weird starts and stops for an era like this one. I don’t keep up with her acting/film/TV stuff, but maybe she’s not able to commit full time to music and all that that entails including an eventual tour right now?

24 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

and this is what we want :celestial2:

52 minutes ago, mar said:

I loooove Julia, and I adore when they work together :rockon:

52 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

I mean, Julia' never really clicked with most people either so I get it, I for one adore the quirky fast talking confessional aspect of her sound, it really compliments her massive talent as a lyricist but people like it better when she's poppier with the songs she makes/writes for others.

55 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

I hope so too but we’ve never had weird starts and stops for an era like this one. I don’t keep up with her acting/film/TV stuff, but maybe she’s not able to commit full time to music and all that that entails including an eventual tour right now?

She was only busy with Emergency and Tall Girl 2, but those are both over and done for, she already gave us two movies this year, its about time she starts rolling out the music too, that should be her main focus since she wont start recording more movies till later this year or even next one, ig we'll see :gaycat5:

44 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

and this is what we want :celestial2:

By that do you mean upbeat songs or what? Because if thats the worry - she definitely has upbeat songs on the album

• ATRL Moderator

God I’m so ready for this 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.