Ben Shapiro drags X-Tina, Pride & the Gays

Lil' Oz

7 minutes ago, Aristide said:

He has a problem with trans children undergoing genital altering procedures, but has no issue when his own Jewish community does it (via infant circumcision). It's hypocritical.

You just posted something very racist and made the weirdest analogy, and also children obviously shouldn’t go through a genital procedure wtf :skull:

OT: This man is so bigoted that is not even worth discussing, he’s made some of the most disgusting comments against lgbtq members I’ve ever read.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• BionicWooHoo

• Bad_vocal_technique

• Aristide

I wish this man nothing but a life of pain and sorrow. 

But genuinely asking, was the event Xtina wore that to marketed as “family friendly”? Because in that case, the organizers are in the wrong. I don’t think children should be at sexually explicit events (whether pride centered or not)

Edited by brooklyndaddy
Typo

Didn't watch, but Xtina wearing a dildo strap-on isn't great either. It seems tryhard and may play into the stereotypes of hypersexuality in the LGBT community.

3 minutes ago, arceus said:

I mean Pride celebration in public should be family friendly. Pride is not all about sex, yknow. You can save the sex part for the bathhouse parties! 

Most Pride is family-friendly. There are certain Pride events that aren't, however.

Though at the same time I would argue that this desperate attempt at attention is not, not kid-friendly. It's a bejeweled dildo. You see worse on Netflix.

9 minutes ago, Aristide said:

He has a problem with trans children undergoing genital altering procedures, but has no issue when his own Jewish community does it (via infant circumcision). It's hypocritical.

Zero trans kids have undergone sexual reassignment surgery in the United States (can't speak for other countries). It doesn't happen. It can't happen when your genitalia is still growing due to puberty. Even for adults SRS is hard to get approved for because there are so many hurdles through which one must jump in order to "confirm" it's what they truly want. I get what you're saying here, but don't spread lies about children having SRS.

I don't know what a Ben Sharping is, but that strap-on outfit was gross nonetheless 

She was paying tribute a gay artist named Tom of Finland, meaning it’s not just "for attention" like some of y’all have been saying. Her entire performance was based on gay culture.

32 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Of course the loser Ben Shapiro would be triggered :dies:

I'm not even clicking because I refuse to give this loser any views, so I'll just wait to see if Hasan covers it and mocks him once again

As if the misogynistic king Hasan is any better

Is there anything better than seeing an insufferable incel lose to their opponent: time & progress

The tantrum-like battle jerk they have against a society that’s left them behind will never not be funny

I still see nothing wrong with Xtina's outfit :sorry: 

Isn’t this the guy who said his wife’s lady parts are drier than the Sahara? Maybe if he used one like Xtina, his wife would be able to get wet for once

13 minutes ago, Aristide said:

Transforming a d*ck into a p*ssy or vice versa is a tad more serious than chopping off a bit of skin :rip:

With today’s technology circumcisions take 2 seconds to perform. The surgeon inserts the disco stick in a device like this, makes some adjustments and bam you’re done.

3-s2.0-B9780323681278000053-f05-07-97803

22 minutes ago, Aristide said:

If he is really "pro-freedom" like he says he is, then why is he constantly taking issue when people enjoy their freedom?

This is what I'm finding so funny about the whole anti-LGBT backlash spearheaded by the Ben Shapiro, Matt Walsh types. They claim to be so detatched from "ideologies" and libertarian but when you strip away the "save the children" moral crusade (aka saying the Buzz Lightyear movie featuring lesbian moms in it will turn kids gay), they clearly are just disgusted by gay people and resentful of our cultural progress and ironically want the big government they claim to hate to mandate us out of existence.

Contrapoints had a smart line where she said homophobia doesn't come from the logical part of the brain, it's a disgust response and they use a moral pretext in order to try and intellectualize their disgust. Conservatives in the 2000s claimed to be defending the sanctity of marriage, but what they were really doing is publicly expressing their personal revulsion at the idea of two men kissing.

They were turned on by Xtina's aggressive sexual display. Probably why they're so hyperfocused on it... they want their wives to peg them and this must be their indirect way of telling them so.

the lashing in the comment section :deadbanana4: clowns 

31 minutes ago, Trent W said:

You just posted something very racist and made the weirdest analogy, and also children obviously shouldn’t go through a genital procedure wtf :skull:

OT: This man is so bigoted that is not even worth discussing, he’s made some of the most disgusting comments against lgbtq members I’ve ever read.

And the fact Dave Rubin still calls him a friend despite the fact Shapiro wouldn’t even attend a bbq of his :dies: 

Edited by Katamari

I dont need approval of gay culture from foolish bigoted heteros when their culture promotes pedophilia, sexualisation of kids and much more.

They can scream and shout at their attraction to the dildo. Let them seethe at equality. 

35 minutes ago, Lil' Oz said:

She was paying tribute a gay artist named Tom of Finland, meaning it’s not just "for attention" like some of y’all have been saying. Her entire performance was based on gay culture.

Yeah, this doesn't change anything. A cisgender, straight woman contributing to the idea that the LGBT community is over-sexualized during a time when our sexuality is being used against us, is not the tea. More thought could've been put into this. 

4 minutes ago, L.B GAGA said:

I dont need approval of gay culture from foolish bigoted heteros when their culture promotes pedophilia, sexualisation of kids and much more.

They can scream and shout at their attraction to the dildo. Let them seethe at equality. 

You're not wrong, but we do need their approval. They're the ones who write the laws and control what we can and cannot do (if you're American).

37 minutes ago, Trent W said:

also children obviously shouldn’t go through a genital procedure wtf :skull:

In the US at least, hundreds of thousands of children are affected by it every year. In Ben's faith its customary to cut off parts of a boy's genitals when he's still an infant. That's why I find it perplexing when he says he cares about children, thinks it's important to respect a child's body, yet stands by a practice such as infant circumcision.

7 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Yeah, this doesn't change anything. A cisgender, straight woman contributing to the idea that the LGBT community is over-sexualized during a time when our sexuality is being used against us, is not the tea. More thought could've been put into this. 

You're not wrong, but we do need their approval. They're the ones who write the laws and control what we can and cannot do (if you're American).

We did not achieve through their approval, itw as through our own efforts and challenging the hypocrisy, to the point majority could not ignore their own bigotry. It was reason that led to the laws that protect us not sucking up to bigotry. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

She has the worst fashion sense 

37 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Transforming a d*ck into a p*ssy or vice versa is a tad more serious than chopping off a bit of skin :rip:

With today’s technology circumcisions take 2 seconds to perform. The surgeon inserts the disco stick in a device like this, makes some adjustments and bam you’re done.

But to perform circumcision on defenseless infants just seems so wrong, ya know? Why not just respect their body instead? If Ben believed in human rights, why would he stand by a practice that appears to violate human rights? So, it's subjective whether or not it's a harmless procedure.

30 minutes ago, Jynx said:

They were turned on by Xtina's aggressive sexual display. Probably why they're so hyperfocused on it... they want their wives to peg them and this must be their indirect way of telling them so.

Absolutely!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.