• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• BionicWooHoo

• Bad_vocal_technique

• Aristide

The worst part is Republican using this for their political propaganda against the LBGT.... so people can forget about the Gun Control.

:giraffe:

Edited by ExHuman

so, it is not ok for Xtina to look like that at the pride night concert, because kids will see her. However it is ok for him to put hers pictures on YouTube, where EVERYBODY can see her, including kids?

Edited by IceBreaker
lapsus

Xtina has done it again, yes queen serving C-O-N-T-R-O-V-E-R-S-Y 20 years later since stripped

This is as good time as any to remember this BOP from her B2B album:

Why is a woman's sexuality
Always under so much scrutiny?
Why can't she do exactly as she please
Without being called a million things?

Don't tell me to behave
'Cause I'll never play that game (no)
Don't tell me what to do
'Cause I'll never be uptight like you
Don't look at me that way
'Cause I ain't never gonna change
And if you're talking about my life
You're only wasting your own time

If I want to wear lingerie outside of my clothes
If I want to be erotic in my own videos
If I want to be provocative, well, that ain't a sin
Maybe you're not comfortable in your own skin

I still got that nasty in me

I screamed when it zoomed out and showed him watching the Xtina video. He was so bothered by it. :priceless:

Who? 

Not clicking. This gig was not for them. Gay pride was not for them. If they're gonna get outraged by something you'd think it'd be the gays walking round in mesh outfits with their asses out. GTFO with your "family friendly" bullshit.

10 hours ago, Brishka said:

Imagine relying on Ben Shapiro for boosting your career :rip: The absolutely state of her career:dancehall3:

Girl shakira just got a hit out of being cheated on. There's not much you can do in your 40s

8 hours ago, Death & Decay said:

Why is everyone acting like she wore the strap-on the whole show?

Tove Lo also wore a strap-on…why isn’t she being “dragged”? Didn’t Miley also wear one?

Willful ignorance from obsessed xtina haters. They’ll see you post this but just not care bc they’ll use every opportunity/excuse to drag Xtina

You guys are joking but these right wing people are calling people "Groomers" for campy stuff like this. I don't know what's happening in this country.

Nothing says I'm a rightwinger quite like agreeing with Ben shapiro.

This guy is such a closet perv, it's not even funny. Everything is out to touch except him, guilty conscience methinks.

37 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Nothing says I'm a rightwinger quite like agreeing with Ben shapiro.

This guy is such a closet perv, it's not even funny. Everything is out to touch except him, guilty conscience methinks.

The Golden Rule is that if you find yourself agreeing with the likes of Shapiro or Matt Walsh, it means you're wrong.

wait he was cuter when he was younger

Ben Shapiro Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki & More

and now he looks like this....

Shows | Ben Shapiro | KELO-AM

Aged like the milk in my fridge

18 hours ago, Dana Scully said:

giphy.gif

I didn't watch his video tho and neither should you all, every click gives him more power

Christina was being LGBT ally, performing and having fun! she wouldn't be the one to blame for anything regardless

but this purposeful misunderstanding of LA Pride is cringey. there are daytime activities for families and children and other performers who might have not been age-restricted -tho lbr, who's looking at these daytime performers lyrics? no one so hypocrisy- but Xtine was doing what she was supposed to do at 10pm.

organizers of LA pride in the park and parents would be responsible for the rest. furthermore the ultimate ki is that there never were any children present anyway  :gaycat6: :gaycat6: :gaycat6:

Right, we would have heard from parents at the event if that was the case :gaycatina1: The people complaining about this...weren’t even there :gaycat6:

Some brazilian far-right stupids were barking on Twitter too lol. She did it so right this year! Xtina is probably even more proud to make these people mad lol.

:gaycatina1:

On 6/15/2022 at 12:49 PM, Bang Up said:

Please tell me how rocking a bedazzled dildo on stage is done for anything other than attention? There's nothing wrong with her being a liberated, sexual women; I stan that, I support that, but there's a time and place for allies of the community to do stuff like this. When the right is gunning for us and are using any spec of "sexuality" as ammo so they can to tear our rights away, allies have to be more careful. Of course this wasn't deliberately meant to hurt us and she was just having fun, but we are living in dark times right now and she has to be cognizant of that.

It’s literally an homage to an iconic GAY artist at a GAY pride event. And no, I’m not going to tell an artist like Xtina that she can’t pay homage to a cultural icon just because you’re afraid of the right. Like ***** please, you can be as heteronormative as you want and live in a white picket fence with two kids and a golden retriever and the right is going to demonize you you no matter what. It’s 2022 and we’re still doing this respectability politics nonsense? 

Edited by BionicWooHoo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.