Biden-endorsed centrist Dem won't be voting blue as payback for losing his primary

Communion

Who else is shocked? :cm:

oh so it's on lock for Trump's comeback in 2024

a shame

No wonder I don't "vote blue no matter who" partly because even the neolibs SHOUTING IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS don't do it themselves :cm: :cm:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

time for me to move there and get married stat before things get worse I guess

I mean the economy is ******. No matter whose fault it is, Dems are going to get rocked in the voting.

You mean corporate owned centrists (democrats) who serve the same neoliberal agenda as republicans are enabling fascism with their broken promises and lies?! Who would have thought?! I guess we should

just vote for them even harder next time around, it will be “the most important election of our lives” 

3 minutes ago, BGKC said:

You mean corporate owned centrists (democrats) who serve the same neoliberal agenda as republicans are enabling fascism with their broken promises and lies?! Who would have thought?! I guess we should

just vote for them even harder next time around, it will be “the most important election of our lives” 

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

15 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I mean the economy is ******. No matter whose fault it is, Dems are going to get rocked in the voting.

And the current Dem president being the most panned president since at least World War 2 doesn't help either. It's toxic to be associated with someone THAT panned :mandown:

e3MSnmR.jpg

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

Republicans may be fascists and taking us to the world of religious straight white rule, but they stick together no matter what. I guess that’s the better option for dems/moderates/leftists/progressives etc. to get back at each other.We can’t stop fighting each other so we’re all going down together. 

Will he be given the same vitriol that the people who voted for hilary and biden even though their policies weren't adopted, received? No, he won't be. Establishment dems are closer to rightwing reactionaries than any leftist or progressive ever has.

Good that he lost.

8 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

oh so it's on lock for Trump's comeback in 2024

a shame

his comeback was on lock as soon as Biden won his term... :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.