Britney and Sam sign "ironclad" prenup

Miichael

2 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Imagine

No, Imagine one person comment derailing the entire thread. :deadbanana2:. The same tired predictable users always take the bait.

Anyways this is unnecessary I’m sure he loves her & wouldn’t take her money without it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miichael

• Totami Legend

• WalkAway

• ChrisTheLoner

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of y’all are beyond miserable it’s actually hilarious.

3 hours ago, ExHuman said:

Britney $60 million lil fortune is safe. :clap3:

You think celebs like Britney will disclose her real fortune? :toofunny3:

OT: :clap3:Sam seems like a nice person. 

He seems like a guy who wants to settle down tbh, I don't think he ever was there for the money. Age gaps can be a problem for a relationship in the long run tho (see ShakiraxPique), but rn everything seems fine, hopefully they can live happy and peacefully now that the Spears family is no longer around.

Imagine calling 60 million a lil fortune when you are jobless living in your mom's basement and making threads about Britney all day :clap3:

4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Fighters, fighters and fighters again :deadbanana4: Absolutely pathetic

I didn’t mean shade in what I said at all? I’m just saying she prob has spent a lot since being out of conservatorship. There’s been a lot of legal proceedings going on. Jamie spent over 2 million on legal fees. I wonder how much Britney’s fees were.

Y’all are fighters coming in here quoting everything people say about Britney so sensitive. Get a grip nobody knows her true fortune or situation. 

5 hours ago, ExHuman said:

Britney $60 million lil fortune is safe. :clap3:

I know you did not boot up that 1998 Windows from your mom’s basement to type the words “Britney’s lil fortune” :skull: 

——

OT: As expected! I know a certain sad fanbase is fuming rn :fan:

B-b-but money increases every 5 years after divorce!!!

Britney also had a prenup with Kevin, she knows how to take care of her money, like when she created a trust before the cship which prevented them from sucking her dry :laugh:

Ok ATRLers, now back to worry on how y'all will pay your next rent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.