Britney and Sam sign "ironclad" prenup

Miichael

33 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Good. But what if she disappears, or dies suddenly? Or if he becomes her conservator? Will he be able to use her money?

All of that would depend on what's in her will. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miichael

• Totami Legend

• WalkAway

• ChrisTheLoner

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

They date almost 6 years Of Course Sam is a nice guy.... he is young he spend  with Britney her worst years, she loves her.

Exactly. He was there with her for some of her darkest, most difficult times. We see who people really are during those times. If he didn't love her and couldn't handle what was going on, he would not have stayed with her. 

Not some of you still believing the $60 million lie when Jamie admitted they haven’t realy worked on figuring out her entire worth because “it would be too complicated” :rip:

ot: congrats to Britney and Sam. They’ll be living a better than all of ATRL (as they should be)

36 minutes ago, Ryan BTE said:

Y’all are fuckin weird. 

What's weird about it? It's a legit question. Or maybe i've just listened to much true crime. 

1 hour ago, ExHuman said:

Britney $60 million lil fortune is safe. :clap3:

The way the BritBots are getting personally offended by this :toofunny2: 

I’m glad she got a prenup, protect your fortunes Britney :clap3: 

1 hour ago, ExHuman said:

Britney $60 million lil fortune is safe. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Generation Braindead said:

I’m sure between all the legal fees, the wedding, not working and vacationing every other week. Her net worth is probably well below that now.

1 hour ago, WalkAway said:

Good. But what if she disappears, or dies suddenly? Or if he becomes her conservator? Will he be able to use her money?

49 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

She's still in a secret CS (Jody) Wait, the fans didn't told you that? Who knows why 8uAb.gif

Y'all are such pathetic sad hags

1 hour ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Not $60M being a “lil fortune” :skull:

Sis that’s more than any of us will ever have so I’m pretty sure she’s well set. But stay pressedT as usual :bibliahh:

On top of that $60M is her reportable income.

Most celebs have nonreportable income in offshore accounts etc. Her big sum of money is in her SJB trust which her ugly lil sister got caught moving money to Lou's panamian fraud business and then had to resign and put it back.

This is one time I'm actually happy the media is lying to the average person because the SJB trust doesn't become a distraction to the bigger picture.

Glad and KNEW Sam would sign a prenup.

This is not 2004 anymore...Britney is protected by more and has better goodwill so she will be ok.

40 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Not some of you still believing the $60 million lie when Jamie admitted they haven’t realy worked on figuring out her entire worth because “it would be too complicated” :rip:

ot: congrats to Britney and Sam. They’ll be living a better than all of ATRL (as they should be)

That Surprise witness has the breakdown. SJB trust is where her large some of money (non reportable) is...the $59M figure is based on reportable income that was given to the courts. For instance, despite being worth over 500M Mariah reported around $130M to the courts during her divorce to octodad but like most celebs their large sums are in offshore accounts/trusts etc.

the fact that Britney is going to make so much bank in the future, though...

Sam just needs to be a good husband and future dad. His family actually has money so there's that too.

I like Sam but I’m glad this is the case just to shut the haters up :clap3:

Can’t wait for her to get all her money back too 

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Damn. A few weeks ago you got called out by everyone for saying Britney is mentally ill and that she probably convinced herself she was pregnant when she was not and now she is still under a secret co,servatorship and being abused. You are so weird, I don't get how you're still not banned.

The other day *I* got a warning point for calling him out. This ******* site, I swear to god.

He should at least get a share of her earnings from now moving forward - I can only imagine the BS he must have been put through since they met in 2016.

I'm sure he is still making a lot of money in other ways.

I am screaming at how all the desperate stans are breaking a heel to rush into every thread to post some limp, stale shade about a woman who has literally experienced actual torture. Dragging her for only having $60 million when you were never under a predatory conservatorship and probably don’t have health insurance is not a good look. 

How can ya’ll let stan wars from 1998-2013, when you still had hair, blind you into saying awful things about a woman who has never done anything to harm you or your fave?

uydDwC.gif

OT: very happy for Britney, as always she is a smart woman surrounded by idiots and her threads on ATRL are no different. 

2 hours ago, WalkAway said:

Her oldest child turns 18 in a few months

Tmz is not a reliable source but let’s pretend cause it’s a good news :clap3:

She apparently has valid reasons to get a solid prenup. Smart queen.:clap3:

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

Interesting. I was told by many users on here that he was nothing but a gold-digger and was only interested in her money.

if you think he pays for the things they shae, vacations etc.. :laugh:

13 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

if you think he pays for the things they shae, vacations etc.. :laugh:

I don't think about things about strangers like that because I'm not a weirdo :rip: but whatever helps you fill your time

Just now, Miichael said:

I don't think about things about strangers like that because I'm not a weirdo :rip: but whatever helps you fill your time

you're the person who created this thread wtf lmao

6 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

you're the person who created this thread wtf lmao

yeah because it's funny that so many atrlers have been saying forever that he is only interested in money, and then we find out he actually signed a prenup. I'm not spending my time wondering on if he's paying for vacations or things they share as a couple :deadbanana4: like who tf cares

So many of you need to get a life because if you had nothing positive to say then don't come into the thread its kind of that simple.

Don't act surprised when you come into a thread you claim to not care about making stupid comments then act surprised when you get whiplash from everyone dragging you.

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

Most of them are just haters who are trying it with a tired "drag" :dies:

they are quick to throw a shade when they dont even know the full story :toofunny2:

that's the funny thing about this situation

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.