Halsey covers Running Up That Hill, wishes she could've written it

Bimbo

7 minutes ago, Raptus said:

The Red Shoes is  basic, in line with Tidal and When the pawn so I can see why you would like it :gaycat5:

:skull:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GentleDance

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Aurora

• Reverse Warholian

Top Posters In This Topic

the "wooo-ooooh-ooh" is giving Rihanna singing Needed Me live :deadbanana:

the vocal inflection :deadbanana:

very interesting timing :smiley:

she's so fake and annoying :deadvision: who lied to her and told her we want her opinion on everything?

disgusting, Catherine-Elizabeth should cease & desist ha! 

Edited by oilheiress

It sounds like she wishes she could sing it too.

saying she wishes she wrote it is giving gaga level of lying

but anyway, this song sounds AMAZING in her voice, i hope she releases as a spotify single or something cause i am obsessed with it 

shes trying too hard again

This song's revival is so annoying and fake. I love the song but people are so cringe and transparent about how they had no idea about it until Stranger Things :rip: the TiK ToK generation strikes once again 

I'd gladly undo the song going viral, if it means I didn't get to hear this cover along with that hideous Petras cover too.

She already wrote Colors, so she’s good :alexz: 

Not predictable whatsoever that she would cover it. I fear “Running up that Hill” is becoming the new “Hallelujah”…

7 hours ago, GentleDance said:

This panned poser is back to her trendhopping ways I see, she couldn't even dream of writing Leave it Open (Kate's worst composition) in several lifetimes :fan:

Leave It Open is that record’s centerpiece, it’s a brilliant song

i like Suspended in Gaffa and Night of the Swallow better personally, but Leave It Open is genius, idk what ur on about :rip:

:rip: 

y’all are so annoying and weird for literally no reason.

she did good. I want to hear a full :jonny: 

EDIT: Found it whew

Edited by Bussea

11 hours ago, GentleDance said:

This panned poser is back to her trendhopping ways I see, she couldn't even dream of writing Leave it Open (Kate's worst composition) in several lifetimes :fan:

Your vitriol used to be cute and funny but is lately bordering on pathetic.

Imagine you spent this much time on here supporting and discussing the artists you actually liked, although I guess that's hard considering they release music like once per decade :rip:

8 minutes ago, Bussea said:

y’all are so annoying and weird for literally no reason.

she did good. I want to hear a full :jonny: 

EDIT: Found it whew

Wait I thought she would bomb this but it sounds pretty decent in her voice?! :duca:

Just now, Reverse Warholian said:

Wait I thought she would bomb this but it sounds pretty decent in her voice?! :duca:

Right :jonny2: and they look FANTASTIC. 

She is EATING with that post baby bod :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Your vitriol used to be cute and funny but is lately bordering on pathetic.

Imagine you spent this much time on here supporting and discussing the artists you actually liked, although I guess that's hard considering they release music like once per decade :rip:

oops. I thought i was the only one that cringed at them rushing in here to leave that try hard reply and then circle back just to post that tired ass thread :deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, StonedSoulPicnic said:

There's nothing bizarre or disrespectful about wishing you were the author of a great song.

This :dies:

10 hours ago, Icarus said:

She covered a song and praised it's songwriting. Y'all need to relax

Right? The faux outrage in here over a cover song performed at her own show that a plethora of other musicians have covered / will likely cover during its renaissance moment is kinda giving mento illness. 

10 hours ago, Aurora said:

I like ha but honestly I don't get the whole "I wish I wrote this song" thing. Like just say you like the song and relate to it. The only distinction is that you are essentially implying that you wish you were getting praised for its success and/or a cut in the royalties which is just so bizarre to me and disrespectful to the actual artist.

10 hours ago, Saintlor said:

One of the dumbest posts I've ever read on ATRL and even I myself have wrote some bad ones :deadbanana2:

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.