• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GentleDance

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Aurora

• Reverse Warholian

Top Posters In This Topic

This panned poser is back to her trendhopping ways I see, she couldn't even dream of writing Leave it Open (Kate's worst composition) in several lifetimes :fan:

Edited by GentleDance
She butchered it, as expected

1 minute ago, GentleDance said:

This panned poser is back to her trendhopping ways I see, she couldn't even dream of writing Leave it Open (Kate's worst composition) in several lifetimes :fan:

It's literally top 3 in The Dreaming. :rip:

Anyways, iconic that the audience is singing along.

I like ha but honestly I don't get the whole "I wish I wrote this song" thing. Like just say you like the song and relate to it. The only distinction is that you are essentially implying that you wish you were getting praised for its success and/or a cut in the royalties which is just so bizarre to me and disrespectful to the actual artist.

for some reason everything this woman says is triggering :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

It's literally top 3 in The Dreaming. :rip:

Anyways, iconic that the audience is singing along.

Get Out of My House

Suspended In Gaffa

There Goes A Tenner

The Dreaming

Night Of The Swallow

The Dreaming is stacked, where did you find a spot in your top 3 for... Leave It Open? :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I like ha but honestly I don't get the whole "I wish I wrote this song" thing. Like just say you like the song and relate to it. The only distinction is that you are essentially implying that you wish you were getting praised for its success and/or a cut in the royalties which is just so bizarre to me and disrespectful to the actual artist.

One of the dumbest posts I've ever read on ATRL and even I myself have wrote some bad ones :deadbanana2:

Edited by Saintlor

they should start small by wishing they could write something like ME!ss then work your way up hasley! :heart:

She covered a song and praised it's songwriting. Y'all need to relax

Edited by Icarus

10 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

for some reason everything this woman says is triggering :deadbanana2:

Demi teas :toofunny3:

Only Kate Bush could write that song. But I'm glad she recognized queen Kate Bush. 

45 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

One of the dumbest posts I've ever read on ATRL and even I myself have wrote some bad ones :deadbanana2:

Feel free to explain to me why it's dumb, I really would like to know.

22 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Songs I Wish I'd Written (At Least in Part) by Stephen Sondheim

https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/library/magazine/home/20000312mag-sondheim.html

There's nothing bizarre or disrespectful about wishing you were the author of a great song.

11 minutes ago, StonedSoulPicnic said:

Songs I Wish I'd Written (At Least in Part) by Stephen Sondheim

https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/library/magazine/home/20000312mag-sondheim.html

There's nothing bizarre or disrespectful about wishing you were the author of a great song.

Agree to disagree. If this was said about something I'd written I'd find it weird asf. Is it not enough to be appreciative of the artists who actually did write said material? Why be jealous and wish to claim ownership? I get that it's just a thing people say about works they enjoy, but imo it's a harmful rhetoric to creatives, especially with the influx of recent songwriting credit controversies and lawsuits being rampant these days.

I'm apathetic to most celebrities that I'm not interested in, but I truly dislike Halsey. It feels pathetic to hate on someone I don't even know, but I just do :rip:

i kinda like halsey but she cant sing the song oh god :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, GentleDance said:

, she couldn't even dream of writing Leave it Open (Kate's worst composition) in several lifetimes

:biblio:

She made whole rightfully panned album (red shoes :pukey:) and you chose this experimental masterpice as her worst song?  :noparty:

Just now, Raptus said:

:biblio:

She made whole rightfully panned album (red shoes :pukey:) and you chose this experimental masterpice as her worst song?  :noparty:

The Red Shoes is perfect, maybe it's still ahead of its time for some people  :monkey:

4 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

The Red Shoes is perfect, maybe it's still ahead of its time for some people  :monkey:

The Red Shoes is  basic, in line with Tidal and When the pawn so I can see why you would like it :gaycat5:

Edited by Raptus

2 hours ago, GentleDance said:

This panned poser is back to her trendhopping ways I see, she couldn't even dream of writing in several lifetimes :fan:

:cm:

also leave it open slander isn't cool ma'am it's perfect closer for disc a and one of her best songs

As a Kate stan, I'm sick of hearing about this song already. We get it, you watched Stranger Things now stfu and go stream The Dreaming instead.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.