Do you flirt with straight men?

bocelli

I do it on the low and eventhough theyre straight they dont get too mad cause Im attractive which makes me wonder if theyre secretly bi or hunty :-* How about you?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bocelli

• gugunikko

• CrimsonX

• HïFidelity

I dont flirt [2]

also unlike many gheys in our community, being straight is a turn off for me

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Sometimes i do but they do with me all the time because i have something between my legs that they want. :chick2:

Ew. I flirt with women thankfully :clap3:

26 minutes ago, bocelli said:

I do it on the low and eventhough theyre straight they dont get too mad cause Im attractive which makes me wonder if theyre secretly bi or hunty :-* How about you?

headscratch-real-housewives-of-atlanta.g

it’s all in your head sweetie. I guess delusion kinda explains the YG stanning and the none senses you been spewing in KTRL. 

When I was single, I used to all the time. They ate that **** up too. 
Straight men are super easy to entertain. Crude language and sophomoric sexual humor and they’ll be wrapped around your finger. 

That’s actually how I got my best friend, and we’ve been close as **** for years now 

If they initiate it, yea

but then again, my gaydar cant catch bisexuals so..

I think I'm too nice to the point people think I'm always being flirtatious.

Nahhh, I'm into GAY gay dudes... but I also feel really nervous about making straight allies uncomfortable. Like, if they're sticking their necks out to stand up for us I'm not gonna turn around and act like I can 'turn' them or something.

10 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

it’s all in your head sweetie. I guess delusion kinda explains the YG stanning and the none senses you been spewing in KTRL. 

:ahh: 

10 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

You didnt need to come for me like that *****

If I'm out at a bar or club, yes but it's only if they are receptive.  Sometimes I wonder how "straight" some guys are. 

10 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I think I'm too nice to the point people think I'm always being flirtatious.

Same, and I have to be extra obvious with actual flirting :rip: 

Straights are a fun testing ground if anything. 

all the time. that's my type.

you guys limit yourselves with these silly labels. 

tbh OP I kind of agree that if you're attractive enough and "straight acting" enough you have better chances than someone who is overly flamboyant.

:michael:

3 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

tbh OP I kind of agree that if you're attractive enough and "straight acting" enough you have better chances than someone who is overly flamboyant.

:michael:

This. Be masc and handsome and you might have a shot at getting a straight guy into experimenting. If youre fem the straights wont even let you talk to them

10 minutes ago, bocelli said:

This. Be masc and handsome and you might have a shot at getting a straight guy into experimenting. If youre fem the straights wont even let you talk to them

they not ready for this conversation, sis.:mandown:

I do it on the low too lol

I give free stuff to cute boys at my job all the time. lol

I actually don't tell anyone about my sexuality anymore. I guess I went back in the closet. I like it better here. lol

I think I do drop enough hints to let you know I'm totally into you though.

boo this is fanfiction...lay off the chromatica streamings and wake up.

11 minutes ago, bocelli said:

As a gay man I find butch lesbians hotter than overly feminine women and STRAIGHT men similarly prefer femininity for obvious reasons:celestial2:

3 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

As a gay man I find butch lesbians hotter than overly feminine women and STRAIGHT men similarly prefer femininity for obvious reasons:celestial2:

It really doesnt work like that lmao

1 hour ago, gugunikko said:

Whats your problem with attractive people? Your obsesion and ugly-shaming towards 2ne1 is also not normal. :bam:

3 minutes ago, bocelli said:

It really doesnt work like that lmao

it does but keep pretending you are masc and straight men want you lmao

communityIcon_hxcifn04h2p31.thumb.png.76

op: no I don't. When females try to flirt with me it makes me uncomfortable so since I know how it makes me feel I don't do it to straight men

2 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

it does but keep pretending you are masc and straight men want you lmao

op: no I don't. When females try to flirt with me it makes me uncomfortable so since I know how it makes me feel I don't do it to straight men

Delusional. If you are a fem twink, try to get with straights in a sports bar and you will get shot at the door bby

ezgif-5-8c179e5f8a.gif

6 minutes ago, Companion said:

Whats your problem with attractive people? Your obsesion and ugly-shaming towards 2ne1 is also not normal. :bam:

Gather her ass!

ezgif-5-8c179e5f8a.gif

Gay p*rn really tricked some of you into believing straight men "can't be 100% straight", huh?

But no, and gay men who harrass straight men (and bonus points if they think it's something to brag about) to try to get in their pants are no better than the predatory straight males we all despise. x

4 minutes ago, Nexto said:

I stopped doing it cause I almost died one time. I just stare at them from a distance now.

Girl what...?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.