Justin Bieber battling face paralysis from virus, cancels upcoming shows

James_Dean

7 hours ago, Jude said:

Lyme Disease is truly scary. God forbid I don't visit Canada. :dancehall:

This has nothing to do with Lyme disease. It comes from the same virus as chicken pox and shingles. You won’t get it if your in Canada ? … you can get in any country!

some of the replies in this thread are disgusting and some are just some uneducated people…google is your friend of you actually want to learn something.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• exfactor003

• James_Dean

• Atlantis

11 minutes ago, katymysassqueen said:

This has nothing to do with Lyme disease. It comes from the same virus as chicken pox and shingles. You won’t get it if your in Canada ? … you can get in any country!

some of the replies in this thread are disgusting and some are just some uneducated people…google is your friend of you actually want to learn something.

I already corrected myself before you quoted me, smart a$$. Plus I didn't say you can only get it in Canada. And not all countries have LD so I think you're the one who needs to educate yourself.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfsRshiJAeV6lkZON2LBD

Edited by Jude

Omg :doc:

Get well soon :heart2: that looks scary and sad 

1 hour ago, DiamondHeart said:

Scary as hell how the chickenpox virus I've also had as a child can cause this, I've never heard of this :dancehall: I hope he fully recovers, he's been through a lot... and finds ways to relieve the stress he's under. 

Chickenpox, herpes and other things never leaves the body so he probably has a weak immune system due to the lyme disease

Damn that’s scary, I don’t think I saw his eye blink once won’t it dry out?. Hope he has a quick recovery :heart2:

My friend has this. Sadly it took over a year for her to recover back to normal. And now after 2 years of recovery she had it again :dancehall:

I wish him a very speedy recovery. He needs to stay strong as this may get to his mental health . Take a good rest king.

I hope he gets better, he deserves to be making music for decades

WOW some people are actually cracking jokes? Remember karma gets you when you least expect it. Disappointing. 

2 hours ago, TouchinFree said:

WOW some people are actually cracking jokes? Remember karma gets you when you least expect it. Disappointing. 

I’m horrified by the comments.

Whoever is taking the piss cracking jokes I hope karma gets y’all well and good :heart2:

10 hours ago, Jude said:

Yeah, I know a few who got it there but it's not contagious. But based on the post here his previous Lyme Disease isn't connected to his current condition. Still, Lyme Disease is scary af.

Nnnn I’ve been here in Canada for almost a decade now and it’s my first time hearing about this lyme disease thing. Damn. 

This is so unfortunate. Hope he gets better asap!

Don't like the guy but ran straight here when I read on fb he had a stroke..im glad to know it wasn't a stroke but hope he has a quick recovery.  Sounds terrible what his going through right now 

1 hour ago, Sempiternal said:

Don't like the guy but ran straight here when I read on fb he had a stroke..im glad to know it wasn't a stroke but hope he has a quick recovery.  Sounds terrible what his going through right now 

The stroke was his wife.

1 hour ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

The stroke was his wife.

Omg Hailey? I had no idea.. poor thing. Both of them :weeps:

3 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Omg Hailey? I had no idea.. poor thing. Both of them :weeps:

Yeah.  She said that while she was having breakfast with her husband, she began having troubling with her speech and was experiencing numbness in her fingertips.

Bieber said that tests revealed that she had a transient ischemic attack, also known as a mini-stroke.

After undergoing tests at UCLA, doctors told her that she had a patent foramen ovale (PFO), which is a small opening between the two upper chambers of the heart, the right and the left atrium, which is what led to the blood clot traveling from her heart to her brain.

She was hospitalized again to have a procedure done to close the hole, which she says was between 12 and 13 millimeters.

On 6/11/2022 at 5:44 PM, spree said:

I’m horrified by the comments.

+1, please by nice to him

He's been through so much already, horrible to hear he now has to deal with this as well :(

I hope he gets well soon!

people keep talking about karma but not for one second are they thinking this might be his own

get well soon

Is this a rare condition? Either way, wishing him a swift recovery and a touring revival. 

I thought it was the other side of his face that had the issue because the juxtaposition between the side that's able to emote and the side that's not was so jarring it made the working side look weird.

IDK how this works but hopefully it's temporary like Bell's Palsy or something.

this is scary. :gaycat6: do we know already if he's getting better? 

My dad had Ramsay Hunt in the early 2000s, leaving half of his face paralysed. Unfortunately not all the nerves made a full recovery, so his face still droops slightly on one side when he talks or smiles. It's a very serious disease, hopefully because Justin is young he can recover quickly. From memory, it can be caused by stress. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.