Justin Bieber battling face paralysis from virus, cancels upcoming shows

James_Dean

"...I have this syndrome called Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, and it is from this virus that attacks the nerve in my ear, my facial nerves, and has caused my face to have paralysis."

Get well soon, king :dancehall:

No negative comments pls

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• exfactor003

• James_Dean

• Atlantis

poor guy. I’m sure that it’s probably in relation to his Lyme disease, but I can picture at least a few antivaxxers having a field day with this. 

Omg I had that too 3 years ago at only 20 :rip: No idea why since I almost never get sick and it mostly affects older people. It was the most pain I ever experienced (and ever will) and sometimes your face never fully recovers which was scary af (mine did)

Edited by Atlantis

That’s awful, he’s really been through it with the illnesses he’s had at his young age.

What the **** that’s so scary :deadbanana2:

Damn good thing bells palsy isn’t life threatening and he has money to access the best healthcare 

Hope king rests up, must be so scary. :chick2: I’m guessing JB7 rollout is paused too. He really needs to slow down. Why on earth they have him doing 2,3,4 shows in a row in some cases I don’t know. Might as well have done all stadiums and less dates. 

this sounds terrible :doc: hoping he gets well soon

Edited by hallucinate

bless his heart…that is so scary :( i can’t imagine how freaked out you would be first noticing this out of nowhere. hopefully it goes away sooner than later though. sending him love :heart2:

1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Damn good thing bells palsy isn’t life threatening and he has money to access the best healthcare 

He says it's Ramsay Hunt Syndrome though which is different and can be extremely painful, some people's faces never recover but he's young so I'm sure he will be fine

8 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Omg I had that too 3 years ago at only 20 :rip: No idea why since I almost never get sick and it mostly affects older people. It was the most pain I ever experienced (and ever will) and sometimes your face never fully recovers which was scary af (mine did)

Sounds terrifying. I never knew there was such thing :dancehall: glad you recovered!

Y'all have literally 0 empathy, just because he's rich doesn't mean he's not worthy of your "well wishes" :biblio:

I hope he gets better, this sounds terribe.

I had Bell's Palsy when I was 17 and it was so freaking scary. It eventually fixed itself after less than 2 months, but it was an awful and traumatic experience.

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Sounds terrifying. I never knew there was such thing :dancehall: glad you recovered!

I hope his case isn't as bad because I'm still traumatized by the pain 3 years later and often check my face to see if it 'works' :rip: Yeah it was THAT bad

Hope he gets better!

omg seeing his eye roll like that omg….I hope he makes it out ok, that’s terrifying 

8 minutes ago, Joyride said:

Y'all have literally 0 empathy, just because he's rich doesn't mean he's not worthy of your "well wishes" :biblio:

unless I’m missing something, the comments so far have been very empathic (besides maybe mine), especially as far as threads about Bieber are concerned. :michael:

10 minutes ago, Joyride said:

Where's the lack of empathy ? because most of the posts are positive and for whatever reason, are calling him "king". I personally do not feel the least bit sorry for him. I wouldn't go as far as to call it karma but I wouldn't argue against others who would. Justin has got away with a lot that many others wouldn't be able to. 

Poor guy! That eye thing looks scary. I feel like he hasn't really been healthy in many, many years. He also has (had) Lyme disease and depression.

this is heartbreaking. I really hope this can be reversed or something. I see a lot of ppl in the comments saying they had it and it eventually went away...I hope he has a speedy recovery 

That's terrifying. Hope king gets better soon! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.