Which country has the hottest men?

bocelli

1 hour ago, Brando said:

America easily. Such a melting pot with such high competition. The hottest men in America literally tick every box. 

This pretty much because you can find a gorgeous Hispanic or a White dude or a mixed dude in the same neighborhood anywhere. 

But if we’re talking about guys that represent the original people of the country they’re from, tie between Slavic men and Latino men, particularly a country where the Mestizo population is high so Mexico/Colombia. 

Shout out to the Maori’s of New Zealand and other Pacific islander guys as well! BEYOND underrated

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bocelli

• Distantconstellation

• Freakshowvato

• Tropez

Australia. 

Also middle eastern men that are actually IN the middle east are another kind of beauty and charisma. Went back in 2016 and MY GOD i was in awe :flame:

Edited by TouchinFree

1 hour ago, Patient Zero said:

How did I forget Romania

GGFEI5b.jpg

Men from the Balkan are just... :WAP:

Ill take a guy like this over the 50+ year old dudes that the people seem to prefer. Those young manly jocks just drive me crazy ugh

Scotland: all those bearded daddies with natural bodies :WAP:

Spain: all those half naked tanned men :WAP:

17 hours ago, bocelli said:

I'd say Italian, Latino

You seem to have the same taste as I do. Love these, especially Italians. :heart:

Edited by GlamSlam

28 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

You seem to have the same taste as I do. Love these, especially Italians. :heart:

I swear theres nothing hotter than a 40-something thick tanned italian daddy with his sexy accent :heart:

15 hours ago, byzantium said:

This question is not asking which country on average has the hottest men, but which country has the men that achieve the highest level of hotness.  

As a result: I will say either Brazil or the US. --> Every country has its share of physically hot men, but there is a certain hotness from the confidence produced by an individualist society.  

I disagree, Mediterranean men are naturally more fit ? and achieve peak hotness. 

Also a collectivist society lowkey is hotter bc the men are caring and dominant in society, and not self centered 

14 hours ago, TouchinFree said:

Also middle eastern men that are actually IN the middle east are another kind of beauty and charisma. Went back in 2016 and MY GOD i was in awe :flame:

This 

2 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

I disagree, Mediterranean men are naturally more fit ? and achieve peak hotness. 

Also a collectivist society lowkey is hotter bc the men are caring and dominant in society, and not self centered 

I agree that mediterranean men are more fit than some areas in the US and Brazil.  I disagree that individualistic societies do not mean that men are not caring.  Having a strong sense of self does not mean you can't have a strong sense of empathy and compassion. 

Ukraine.

DRAG ME OUT

55 minutes ago, bocelli said:

I swear theres nothing hotter than a 40-something thick tanned italian daddy with his sexy accent :heart:

:flame:

Scandinavia and the middle east have definitely the best gene pool imo. Though the most gorgeous man alive right now spawns from the UK.

Honorable mentions: Southeastern South America (southern brazil, paraguay, uruguay and argentina) and the Balkan Peninsula.

Chromatica

Turkey

Azerbaijan

Arab countries

Balkans

Chechnya :gaycat6:

Edited by getinthezone

Canada

Myanmar

Spoiler

Burmese men have gorgeous faces and big d*cks :fan:

22 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I know this is not that serious but this always ends up giving fetishism :deadbanana2: I think there's really hot people all over the world

It indeed is fetishism and, sorry to break it to you, it's absolutely normal and natural. 

As per its official meaning, a "sexual fetish" is an attraction for anything other than sexual organs.

Basically it means that if you look at a picture of a clothed man/woman and you get sexually aroused, well...you are fetishisizing them and their somatic features which, as we all know, can vary dramatically from person to person...which, according to many people on this forum, would equal to "dehumanization". Imagine that.

Don't try to fight insticts and biology. It's a losing battle :cm:

Still, there are beautiful people everywhere. 

21 hours ago, Nux said:

Middle Eastern & North African countries.

O3iX9q1.mp4

beautiful people are everywhere, though. :chick1:

3 hours ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

Myanmar

Hide contents

Burmese men have gorgeous faces and big d*cks :fan:

How would you know

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.