Wuthering Heights is coming

LesFleur

\aidfapfnengggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

It's me, I'm Cathy
I've come home

Wuthering Heights

Apple Music:

tbh the production is just MARVELOUS. I also love the lyrics playing on the movie of the same name. BUT I have to say her vocal delivery is jarring. I know it's meant to emulate Kathy's dead spirit and stuff but it can be overwhelming and super unpleasant to the ears. I wish she also did a version with a less squeaky tone but then again that would go against her vision and she is wonderful for conceptual music based on what I have heard of her catalog.

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

tbh the production is just MARVELOUS. I also love the lyrics playing on the movie of the same name. BUT I have to say her vocal delivery is jarring. I know it's meant to emulate Kathy's dead spirit and stuff but it can be overwhelming and super unpleasant to the ears. I wish she also did a version with a less squeaky tone but then again that would go against her vision and she is wonderful for conceptual music based on what I have heard of her catalog.

She actually did do a new vocal version in 1986. I personally prefer the vocals in the original but a lot prefer the other one 

Cool but we need This Woman's Work to comes first:coffee2:

Heathcliff :jonny5:

It’s me, I’m Kathy, I’ve come home :jonnycat:

The song that introduced me to her music :jonny5:

I think it was @Clump who posted it back in ATRL's SYG days :chick3:

38 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

Cool but we need This Woman's Work to comes first:coffee2:

:clap3:

1 hour ago, LanaDelRey said:

She actually did do a new vocal version in 1986. I personally prefer the vocals in the original but a lot prefer the other one 

oh this is wonderful but I see why you said you enjoy it less. It's less interesting I guess :'( a dilemma tbh.

Either way I am happy to see it smash. I hope it can get a proper boost worldwide. It's a gem! Though I also really want The Sensual World to get its shine. The production is so beautiful on that song:jonny5: An Eastern European Traditional Balkan sounding bop

Edited by IBeMe

Ugh suuuucchh a classic! :jonny4:

The Hayley Westenra version is a super serve too - pure crystalline operatic vocals. 

The choreography is perfect for TikTok :gaycat6:

My favourite Kate Bush song!

Tik tok will eat this up 

my fav song from her

glad it happening :clap3: 

2 hours ago, NOW said:

The song that introduced me to her music :jonny5:

I think it was @Clump who posted it back in ATRL's SYG days :chick3:

i remember making a thread about it back when i heard back in 2012 i think

when i tell you i legit heard God that day :jonny4:

OH WOW

Kate Bush becoming a main pop girl in 2022 was not what I expected

YESSSS

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS OF ALL TIME :jonny5:

This was the song that introduced me to Kate a few years ago, I was obsessed. An absolutely incredible and magical song. Kind of wish this was getting the attention RUTH is getting, but I’m happy to see it gaining some traction. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.