Why are people on ATRL so bitter/unhappy?

Joyride

It’s caught my attention that people on this site are always very angry, sad and bitter.

is there something going on. it’s not normal for people not being able to feel happiness over someone else’s achievements.

like there was so much sudden anger released over Zara Larsson owning her records, it feels like a huge part of this forum hates to see women prosper in any way. :rip:

5 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

You think happy people spend their free time discussing ageing popstars?

AOilxLm.thumb.png.089a2382b3d5905a834de7

It's because JLO is still trying to sing when she can't 

We know too much. And the more you know, the more unhappy you get.

If people were happy, they wouldnt even know about ATRL and spend time defending stars who doesnt even know their existence....

Happiness is a butterfly.   

22 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

You think happy people spend their free time discussing ageing popstars?

I come here to get music news and celebrate when I can. it doesn’t seem to be the case for everyone.

I mean, how could the katycats be happy with anything?

it's just not realistic

DBSaqca.gif

I mean how could you be happy being a hater of Katy Perry of all people, like there’s gotta be something wrong with you, no shade

Edited by PopKills

Have you seen the state of the world sis?

Ngl, I always try to be positive but this has people who are absolutely miserable.

It is a very toxic environment.

Everyone is bitter and unhappy sis were in a recession weve just survived a 2 year pandemic mental health issues are higher than ever… nobody can afford a house these days. What is there to be happy about aside from music from our faves? :ahh:

it's ghey culture :flower3:

It’s low key exhausting because it will come out of NOWHERE :deadbanana2:

I could make a thread about Kelly Rowland getting marrried and one of the first responses would be “hope it gets bombed” like ***** what :deadbanana2: I get some people have nothing to do besides troll, but some people up here are just hella unnecessary and unfunny and swear that they’re doing something  

Edited by Bussea

Well if MPGs would stop flopping then we all wouldn't be so mad. 

1 hour ago, bidet said:

let people troll in peace it's not that serious 

Maybe they have miserable life outside internet? Their epicaricacy is on another level, that's for sure and it's very unhealthy - but I don't care.

always very angry, sad and bitter.

Well, it's basically a tagline for ATRL so

AOilxLm.thumb.png.089a2382b3d5905a834de7

Not then tryna defend being bitter and weird

you can’t really generalize based off a single observation, society does enough of that

much like Twitter, pop culture/artist stanning is satirical for a lot of people and a harmless distraction away 

it’s really why the entertainment industry even exists, atrl is satirical commentary. majority of people aren’t actually taking atrl or pop culture that seriously outside of the website. people don’t exist in one-dimensional vaccums!

Edited by Delicious

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.