• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• magazine

• NausAllien

• Jay07

Does anybody even understand Britney’s comment? To me it just reads like incomprehensible jibberish. If you know anything about Kelly then you know that she is a huge Britney fan and loves her music. If anything I thought the radio hosts were out of order in that video, trying to get Kelly to talk badly about other artists, Britney included. Definitely think Kelly handled it respectfully and with her sense of self-deprecating humour. 

In no post it says Kelly Clarkson

I don't really understand what is she even trying to say? :rip:

1 minute ago, Rev8 said:

Kelly for sure doesn't harbor negative feelings

but Britney feeling a certain way about a comment she made, is her own right

and why did I even expect for some Dumb ATRL Users to understand someone's individual hardships.

Serving your fave's word salad :toofunny3:

What in the word salad...

1 hour ago, pieceofgök said:

I love Brit but she needs to stay off social and get a genuine therapist who can help her work through her issues and trauma. This is doing nothing for her. She needs time for herself

I agree but it's probably a difficult situation for her seeing as she likely has a general distrust for people in that field after being abused by corrupt 'psychiatrists.' 

huh :deadbanana2:

59 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

So kelly practically said she was faking all of her mental health problems and her actions during that time and you ask why is britney angry?

I remember this clip.

I think Kelly was trying to be nice and say maybe this is all a ploy for attention which isn't nice per se but I think she didn't want to say anything mean and it can come off a certain way

Britney clearly isn't getting that this is Kelly's way of giving her credit. This was asked right in the midst of it so instead of dragging her Kelly was saying maybe this is all part of her plan.

Kelly won't care and YOU BETTER GET YOUR AZZ on Kelly's couch and promote your NYT best selling book later this year (you can apologize for this mishap or not)

Kelly loves Britney and Britney loves Kelly.

I guess she's taking Kelly's comment too literal.

Once again misdirecting her anger towards celebs? Like sis your family put you in this situation not Kelly clarkson :hoetenks:

How do we know this is about Kelly Clarkson?And what is she even saying?
I guess my English is not that good. :chick3:

drag?

:rip:

the post is messy but I dont think this a drag 

Honestly it’s kind of a slay of a caption and not really directed at Kelly. I think she’s quite literally just saying that her mental issues were no joke. That she was quite literally fighting for her life at that time and forces not obvious to us wanted to destroy her.

This is clearly for Kelly but it's hardly a drag, she's not hating on her she's just referencing a comment she made 15 years ago. Weird but not a drag :skull:

53 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The circle jrking from Aguilerators in this thread :mandown:

If they put all these effort into streaming Xs latest BOMB maybe it could actually chart on the bubbling under 

What is she trying to say though? i don't get it :rip:

Honestly it’s kind of a slay of a caption and not really directed at Kelly. I think she’s quite literally just saying that her mental issues were no joke. That she was quite literally fighting for her life at that time and forces not obvious to us wanted to destroy her.

Hmmm...I wonder if there's a back story that we don't know about. Britney is finally free to use her voice and clearly getting a lot off her chest through anger but being upset about 15 year old feuds is not healthy.. 

24 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Serving your fave's word salad :toofunny3:

What do u mean?

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

She is on about Kelly Clarkson :rip: 

I watched the video and I don't think Kelly talked badly about Britney. She talked about how the media at the time love talking about anything Britney-related topics except for her music. Am I missing something? :skull:

Britney army fighting for their lives in here saying this wasn’t dragging when she literally calls Kelly Clarkson a bully for something she said 15 years ago :johnald:

1 hour ago, CaptainMusic said:

Imagine coming for Kelly, one of the nicest people out there.

She needs to get over herself.

Kelly fat and fake sis wbk

this happened years ago... At this point it just serves attention seeking :toofunny2: Kelly said she liked the album and Britney, she was mocked herself for being over-weight

Edited by Mr. Stratus