Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• magazine

• NausAllien

• WalkAway

1 minute ago, WalkAway said:

It's weird how she only has this energy for females. :mandown:

Very good point 

She recently praised JT and Eminem who said much worse yet only came for Kelly and Xtina who actually defended her during her breakdown/conservatorship smh.

19 minutes ago, magazine said:

Yes, drag that b*tch :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

:toofunny3:

15 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

So kelly practically said she was faking all of her mental health problems and her actions during that time and you ask why is britney angry?

no kelly did not say that

stop blaming and vilifying other female artists for britney's experience  

The circle jrking from Aguilerators in this thread :mandown:

10 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Very good point 

She recently praised JT and Eminem who said much worse yet only came for Kelly and Xtina who actually defended her during her breakdown/conservatorship smh.

I don't know what she said recently about JT,but obviously Eminem is not her friend or anyone close to her, she praised him as an artist nothing else.
Btw, I don't think I've heard Eminem talk about Britney since the early 00s.

The way I always knew and y'all didn't believe me

"oh he must be a hater"

"oh this and that"

Kelly is over party and I predicted it!

DBSaqca.gif

26 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

I love Brit but she needs to stay off social and get a genuine therapist who can help her work through her issues and trauma. This is doing nothing for her. She needs time for herself

100% agree 

I don’t think this is about Kelly, I can’t even understand her comment lmao

Kelly Clarkson is literally one of the nicest people in the industry. She hasn’t done half the problematic **** almost of our faves has done. She’s genuine, warm and very human compared to other artists in the industry. Britney needs to get over herself. The world isn’t trying to get her. This just feels like she’s lashing at any other woman now. Next she’ll come for someone as random as Ali Larter just for saying she’s never been into Britney’s music ?

Y’all are doing too much on this one, I’d hardly even qualify that as a drag. 

11 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The circle jrking from Aguilerators in this thread :mandown:

Is it even a circle when it's just two of them? 

The pearl clutching in here, she barely said anything. Love seeing the usual suspects creating the thread and commenting.

so random, she didn't even say anything bad she literally just made a joke.

34 minutes ago, Keeandga said:

I think telling her to get over 13 years/longer isn’t the way to go about it, stuff like that will only make your mental health. 
I feel like she could be wrong with this one but who knows none us do, so wait until more details come out. 

Calling Kelly Clarkson a bully isn’t the way to handle this either. Britney is acting like Kelly Clarkson was a Kate Sanders Lizzie McGuire type of bully. She’s acting like Kelly slammed her body against a locker and poured soda all over her. 

I saw this post hours ago and didn't even realize this/get what it means :deadbanana4:

But yeah I really think Brit should stay away from social media for a while. Watching old videos isn't gonna help her deal with her trauma/mental health.

• ATRL Moderator

Britney is entitled to her words and perspective, though I think Kelly has done a lot of maturing since the video in question. 

46 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

It's weird how she only has this energy for females. :mandown:

Its weird that you dont have your facts straight. Shes comes for men many times. 

And yall dont know kelly personally so stop tryna act like you know who she truly is

Imagine attacking Kelly, literally the nicest and more down-to-earth celeb in the world!!!! :toofunny3:

It's funny that ATRLers will say that she is over herself when it's about how SHE feels

Not if Kelly is nice or whatever

Kelly for sure doesn't harbor negative feelings

but Britney feeling a certain way about a comment she made, is her own right

and why did I even expect for some Dumb ATRL Users to understand someone's individual hardships.