• NausAllien

• sweetkiss

im kinda lost here :rip: 

she's serving major boobage in that video. we stan:clap3:

Edited by popmusicisdead

7 minutes ago, Shelter said:

She is on about Kelly Clarkson :rip: 

Beyoncé is so classy 

now that she has internet access does she spend her days watching youtube videos about her from 15 years ago? time to move on brit 

I don't want to be insensitive and say "get over it" because she is entitled to her feelings but for her mental health, there have to be better ways to spend her time other than clapping back to 15 year old videos. She just seems stuck in this loop of resentment and bitterness which I completely understand after going through what she went through but for own her peace of mind, I think she should try to work through it instead of constantly dwelling on the negativity.

Imagine coming for Kelly, one of the nicest people out there.

She needs to get over herself.

Edited by CaptainMusic

I have literally no idea but usually everything that sounds a bit weird from her eventually becomes true or very clear in hindsight. She’s always hinted at things in weird ways like this and it seems strange because she holds her tongue a lot so people assume she’s being weird by finally letting loose and being unfiltered. 

Nobody can deny the hints she dropped about the conservatorship and the way she pulled all these schemes to try and escape it - successfully too. I think she will be vindicated in time she is literally just like any traumatized person right now and it’s a normal process and actually a sign of healing and growth even if society misses the point. 

Britney Spears No GIF

• ATRL Moderator

Kelly has been nothing but supportive literally every time someone mentioned Britney to her, she never trashed her at her worst. Definitely the wrong person to shade, Britney.

I think telling her to get over 13 years/longer isn’t the way to go about it, stuff like that will only make your mental health. 
I feel like she could be wrong with this one but who knows none us do, so wait until more details come out. 

I love Brit but she needs to stay off social and get a genuine therapist who can help her work through her issues and trauma. This is doing nothing for her. She needs time for herself

So kelly practically said she was faking all of her mental health problems and her actions during that time and you ask why is britney angry?

13 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Imagine coming for Kelly, one of the nicest people out there.

She needs to get over herself.

It's weird how she only has this energy for females. :mandown: