Probably ****ed up my uni diploma / I WON

Fastlane

17 hours ago, Fastlane said:

I wrote 90 pages myself and all the work is framed in accordance with the requirements.

We have high requirements for the originality of the work - before protection, it must be uploaded to the Anti-Plagiarism portal.

If you have less than 75% originality and everything is borrowed from resources, then the work is not allowed. I have 92%.

I can barely do 3 pages and struggle to do 5….  I’m not readY for grad school :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fastlane

• Archetype

• John Slayne

• AlanRickman1946

@Archetype @katykater @John Slayne

I spoke to the Associate Dean in the morning, he asked: "WHY DID YOU TAKE HER AS YOUR SUPERVISOR? SHE FAILS EVERYONE."

Another deputy authorized the official delivery of the manuscript on 14 June.

I said that this woman does not answer and does not sign my work.

The faculty is on my side, since I'm like Taylor Swift of this label division.

1 hour ago, Fastlane said:

I spoke to the Associate Dean in the morning, he asked: "WHY DID YOU TAKE HER AS YOUR SUPERVISOR? SHE FAILS EVERYONE."

Damn they really said she sucks like that, why does she still have a job if she’s apparently that bad?  :deadbanana4:

Congrats tho, sounds like you’ll be passing without any issues! 

2 hours ago, Fastlane said:

Dayum sis

Can you get the diploma later tho? Like missing the whole graduation ceremony but still get it idk. In my country, there are sometimes the students miss the deadline for the graduation ceremony but they still can get it after that and can decide if they want to participate in the next graduation ceremony just for the photos:dancehall3:

1 hour ago, BIAATCH said:

Can you get the diploma later tho? Like missing the whole graduation ceremony but still get it idk. In my country, there are sometimes the students miss the deadline for the graduation ceremony but they still can get it after that and can decide if they want to participate in the next graduation ceremony just for the photos:dancehall3:

I can move the defense to January and lose 100% of the scholarship for the master's program.

Given that 2022 is the most critical year in the history of modern education in the country, you need to act in the summer.

This bastard read my message but didn't reply.

Well good luck with this one but this should be a lesson to not let things pass by until the last minute...

Do you have some kind of personal tutor/guide at the University that you're able to contact for personal support/advice? For my undergraduate, we had one allocated to us who was our first point of call for any personal/urgent issues, then we had our supervisor for our final dissertation/thesis who was more of an academic tutor. 

I mean, the University will want to pass everyone/give good grades as it reflects positively on the organization, so I'm sure if you speak to the right person/people something may be able to be put in place. As already said in this thread, can you apply for an extension? All Universities will have an extension policy for submissions. 

Good luck, I hope things resolve well for you. 

10 hours ago, Fastlane said:

You figured out that asking other people could give you interesting information and possibilities. Like the Dutch say "nee heb je, ja kun je krijgen" meaning "a no you have, a yes you could get".

How evil does she looks? Are there stan world stereotypes? Toucan nose? Flat on both sides? Looking like living at the airport and haven't showered for weeks?

@Archetype

She promised to call all day yesterday and called at 11:30 pm when I was at my best friend's party. I had nothing at hand, so I had to speak on the speakerphone and record on the voice recorder of another phone. The work must be completely rewritten by Sunday evening.

This is unfortunately somewhat common in grad programs. My friend went through something similar where the only professor who could have been her advisor told her to piss off. The department head hated this professor and made an exception for my friend, letting her be evaluated by a former faculty member who had just recently changed universities.

I assume you're hunkered down furiously rewriting? Honestly, I would report her to the school for academic misconduct.

4 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

I assume you're hunkered down furiously rewriting? Honestly, I would report her to the school for academic misconduct

I called the dean of the faculty and said that such a situation had happened. She told me not to panic and take into account all the wishes of the supervisor. Advised not to panic. At the end of the conversation, she asked if I would enter the master's program at this university. :rip:

And, of course, I rewrite the work. I considered motivation as monetary incentives for workers, and this woman expects me to write about psychological methods of motivation.

Diplomas don't really matter after school tbh. I kind of regret spending money on university and getting mine now.

Edited by Kamil24

On 6/9/2022 at 3:50 PM, Fastlane said:

Given that 2022 is the most critical year in the history of modern education in the country, you need to act in the summer.

I mean considering you feel that way you acted with very little haste 

Pin on SINNERS EAT FOR FREE

I completely rewrote the work in 3 days off. The main work was done yesterday. I sent the text to the supervisor and informed the vice-rector about it. He replied that I was "an emerald and to which no dirt will stick." :weeps: I'm waiting for a new feedback.

I completely rewrote the work in 3 days off. The main work was done yesterday. I sent the text to the supervisor and informed the vice-rector about it. He replied that I was "an emerald and to which no dirt will stick." :weeps: I'm waiting for a new feedback.

:rip:

- Good afternoon! I need to order a review on paper for my work. Please tell me how to do it?

– What are you talking about??? You don't have any thesis work. 

16 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

- Good afternoon! I need to order a review on paper for my work. Please tell me how to do it?

– What are you talking about??? You don't have any thesis work. 

She hates you :skull:

28 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

She hates you :skull:

She's extremely busy and booked with an empty schedule. Hates her so much. 

She's extremely busy and booked with an empty schedule. Hates her so much. 

Mess, but it looks like things are going in the right direction, no? Like you have done to work and will be able to graduate

50 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

Mess, but it looks like things are going in the right direction, no? Like you have done to work and will be able to graduate

I need to have a paper review and anti-copyright reference with her sign. She also need to make her sign on the title paper of my work. Def not in the right direction. I'll call everyone tomorrow. 

In general, yesterday was the deadline for the delivery of work. She didn't answer me. I texted her 10 hours ago, she replied that we would call today and she didn't watch my work. It's 23:00 and I don't think there will be a call. The phone is busy.

One good person called me and said that tomorrow there will be an open day at the university. This is when applicants and their parents come to see the institute and find out about admission. I will arrive tomorrow at 9 am to go to the office of the vice-rector and the dean to talk to them personally. I will cry and put pressure on pity, because I have an average score of 5.0 out of 5.0 and I have done a lot for the university. It's so humiliating.

Thesis / Research papers should be abolished. At this point they’re just ancient rite of passage practices that prove nothing other than the student has a lot of time to spare. 

Universities should ask for actual job qualifications for final evaluations. 

3 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

Thesis / Research papers should be abolished. At this point they’re just ancient rite of passage practices that prove nothing other than the student has a lot of time to spare. 

Universities should ask for actual job qualifications for final evaluations. 

this

we have to write and defend research papers every 6 months in my university and I f*cking hate HATE doing this. Such a waste of time! Can't even imagine how I'm gonna work on my diploma

OT: good luck and I hope you'll pass

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.