Indian Politician calls out Prophet Muhammed. Gets fired & receives death threats!

Delirious

Atm muslims are furious for her saying this and are threatening her sith death, r*** etc,

The truth hurts, I guess

Why are they allowed to do this..? Threatening to kill someone because of "blasphemy" is wild

35 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Why are they allowed to do this..? Threatening to kill someone because of "blasphemy" is wild

Matthew 15:14: “Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit” (see also Luke 6:39).

Well she didn't lie, no one should be glorifying religions and "prophets".  They are tools used to control people and prevent progress.

What a dystopian format for that television show. The ads. :psyduck:

She didn’t lie, but doesn’t India also have a massive Hindu nationalist problem where Muslim pogroms are basically state sanctioned? :biblio: What a country…

Isn't this supposed to be a "secular" country? Why is she insulting someone's religion? :confused:

Just now, Revolution said:

Isn't this supposed to be a "secular" country? Why is she insulting someone's religion? :confused:

Secular doesn't mean not insulting/criticizing someone's religion :rip:

Here we go with the apologists, inb4 western libs hop in with the "b- bu- but christianiteh!!1!11!"

2 minutes ago, welham said:

Secular doesn't mean not insulting/criticizing someone's religion :rip:

Here we go with the apologists, inb4 western libs hop in with the "b- bu- but christianiteh!!1!11!"

She represents the government and is insulting the religion of hundreds of millions of citizens on live television. That is not very secular of her :sorry: 

She didn't lie but I fear for her life!! The followers of this ideology are very sensitive and prone to beheading people who draw cartoons of their prophet so......good luck to her 

Is it really that impressive for an Indian politician to make incendiary comments about a religion which their government endorses state-sanctioned pogroms for those who practice such? :skull:

The reactionary islamophobia to endorse a country where lynchings of Muslims is common is very mask-off.

Edited by Communion

It’s just funny coming from Indian. :deadbanana4:

52 minutes ago, Communion said:

Is it really that impressive for an Indian politician to make incendiary comments about a religion which their government endorses state-sanctioned pogroms for those who practice such? :skull:

The reactionary islamophobia to endorse a country where lynchings of Muslims is common is very mask-off.

Gulf states are demanding apologies whereas they have no problems with the genocide in CCP. Why?

She said no lies. I just can’t fathom how anyone can follow a religion created by a a warlord and slave master who beheaded his enemies and raped little girls.

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Gulf states are demanding apologies whereas they have no problems with the genocide in CCP. Why?

If you think China's surveillance state is bad, wait until you find out what happens to Muslims who consume and sell beef in India. :skull:

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

If you think China's surveillance state is bad, wait until you find out what happens to Muslims who consume and sell beef in India. :skull:

You still haven't answered my question. 

19 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

You still haven't answered my question. 

I answered it exactly as it deserved to be answered; the answer of which has seem to gone over your head. Not too bright, I guess. :michael:

The sad thing is that we’ll probably hear weeks from now that she mysteriously died, and nothing will be done about it. :emofish:

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

I answered it exactly as it deserved 

How you THOUGHT it deserved to be answered because with you Islamophobic people, whataboutisms are the only way to go. You cannot condemn nations of human rights violations if you are giving the pass to other one's. How detestable. SHAME! 

6 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

you Islamophobic people,

I don't think anything screams islamophobia more than trying to turn the subject of anti-Muslim pogroms occurring in India into whataboutism involving China. You are quite literally doing the whatabouting to distract from India's literal violent policies involving Muslims. Why are you uncomfortable with people holding India accountable? Why do you want India's Muslim population silenced?

Edited by Communion

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

How you THOUGHT it deserved to be answered because with you Islamophobic people, whataboutisms are the only way to go. You cannot condemn nations of human rights violations if you are giving the pass to other one's. How detestable. SHAME! 

Islamophobic? The person you were replying was literally defending Indian Muslims ???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.