Indian Politician calls out Prophet Muhammed. Gets fired & receives death threats!

Delirious

5 hours ago, Jagger said:

She didn't lie but I fear for her life!! The followers of this ideology are very sensitive and prone to beheading people who draw cartoons of their prophet so......good luck to her 

Lol exactly. Even if she spilled facts, if I were her I'd just eat my food.

Just now, Mast said:

Islamophobic? The person you were replying was literally defending Indian Muslims ???

He only defends Muslims when its convenient. I've asked him questions before in regards to Muslims in China and he never responds until now but he still distances himself from answering. He instead resorts to tricks and name-calling especially since I've always been respectful towards this user. 

In regards to this politician, the way she conducted herself was very irresponsible. But those were her opinions. I just don't understand why Gulf states are demanding apologizes when they turn a blind eye to the genocide of Muslims in China. 

What's with the tone of the thread title? It almost sounds like you're trying to sensationalize a serious topic.

21 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

He instead resorts to tricks and name-calling especially since I've always been respectful towards this user. 

It was literally pointed out to you that the same Muslims politicians and leaders who you're criticizing re: China's surveillance state are quite literally also silent on the actual killings and hangings of Muslims within India, compared to speaking up about this. You just didn't like that answer because you were shown you didn't have to look outside of India to find an issue of hypocrisy, because of course your interest was in mentioning China, not Muslims.

Two things can be true at once - Muslim leaders in the Gulf states can be acting political by condemning insults to their religious prophet while ignoring higher priorities like India's state-sanctioned violence, AND that incendiary comments like "ISLAM IS ABOUT WORSHIPPING A PEDOPHILE!!!" are done in bad faith with the intent to upset.

Edited by Communion

40 minutes ago, Jotham said:

What's with the tone of the thread title? It almost sounds like you're trying to sensationalize a serious topic.

Mmm??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.