Joji - “Glimpse of Us”

EyesOnMe

1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

wow still rising and his classic slow dancing in the dark is having yet another resurgence :jonny5:Run deserved tho

Just discovered him and Run is perfection me think.:jonny5:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Jay L

• Canonical Ensembl

• josesuxx

He never disappoints :wanda: Amazing to see these numbers and hopefully they will rise even more, too bad the singles off of Nectar never got that amount of attention cause I think each and every single one of them deserved that

2 hours ago, smallreminders said:

He never disappoints :wanda: Amazing to see these numbers and hopefully they will rise even more, too bad the singles off of Nectar never got that amount of attention cause I think each and every single one of them deserved that

Run and Sanctuary are incredible songs they deserved so much success 

crazy how much this song is smashing... definitely was a grower for me. 

Its crazy how he's kinda never had a hit but his Spotify streams are so amazing.

Just in his top 5

This song is actually really beautiful but what is up with all these ballads doing well lately? I need me more bops in the charts

who's the last east asian male with a solo hit?

off the top of my head, like...psy?

Edited by fridayteenage

This is incredible, but I still find it somewhat funny how he's a proper musician now when he started out with the FilthyFrank/Pink Guy stuff

Added to Today’s Top Hits at #15. I can see this going #1 on Spotify Global if it keeps growing tbh.

Everyone should check out Ballads 1 it’s so good. I’m happy he’s having success:smitten:

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

Added to Today’s Top Hits at #15. I can see this going #1 on Spotify Global if it keeps growing tbh.

Exciting! I hope it continues to rise. I wonder if his label will send this to radio now that it's doing so well

4 hours ago, nooniebao said:

2 hours ago, Jay L said:

Exciting! I hope it continues to rise. I wonder if his label will send this to radio now that it's doing so well

Warner was his distribution label and last time I recall they're pretty slow on sending hits for radio when Dua New Rules smashing so let's hope they get fast response this time around :deadbanana:

At least they're fast enough giving him TTH so hopefully he get TTH 1st place and cover soon :eli:

Up to #18 on UK Spotify, this really is coming to be a massive smash already. So so happy for him. I wish it was SDITD, Your Man or Run getting this attention as they all deserved to be smashes but this is gorgeous too. 

Insane numbers :jonny5: I'm so happy for him, he's been releasing excellent songs for years 

Doing fantastic :clap3: 

a mpb in the making:jonny5:

2022's olivia:jonny5:

Don't know who he is but this song is gorgeous, might have to check out more by him

i'm so ******* happy this is slaying the charts 

if you like this song go treat yourself to a Joji Listening Party, because he has plenty of incredible songs

QueenofCopyPaste

DAMN, 

The male Olivia

Sorry but this sounds like a poor man's James Blake 

The vocals and the piano are just too similar 

I forgot how good "The Man" was. :jonny:

And yes, I finally got stucked into this one, what a beautiful song, very happy for him! Gaining on AM, currently at #19.

I'm SO happy with this smashing, Joji getting the recognition his deserves, about time

MBBQoP-HotWings.thumb.gif.9e74e55c4367a2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.