• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Jay L

• Canonical Ensembl

• josesuxx

perched :heart:

I listened to this bc of the NMF playlist and I really like it :eek: I don't think I had ever heard of him or his music before.

Not Joji with another emotional banger :jonny5:

Amazing. The melody is very strong.

This is stunning whew already one of his best songs 

this is very cute, hopefully his next album has less filler

On 6/9/2022 at 10:21 PM, Shy Boy said:

I listened to this bc of the NMF playlist and I really like it :eek: I don't think I had ever heard of him or his music before.

i'd vaguely remembered he charted pretty high on the album chart but that's about it. song sounds nice.

Looking him up, the most famous thing that's happened due to him is that he started the Harlem Shake viral meme. And he was originally a comedian, going by among other names Filthy Frank...very different from what he's doing now.

Melancholic perfection

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

i'd vaguely remembered he charted pretty high on the album chart but that's about it. song sounds nice.

Looking him up, the most famous thing that's happened due to him is that he started the Harlem Shake viral meme. And he was originally a comedian, going by among other names Filthy Frank...very different from what he's doing now.

On 6/10/2022 at 7:21 AM, Shy Boy said:

This song that he appears on is also very good

He never misses. the harmonies are beautiful, the new album might challenge Nectar as his best project me thinks :jonny5:

#7 on Spotify. :jonny: I didn't know he's huge? :jonny: Deserves though.. The song is beautiful. :jonny:

8 minutes ago, Jay L said:

Oh wow :jonnycat: rise up King!

We got a smash on our hands :clap3:

wow still rising and his classic slow dancing in the dark is having yet another resurgence :jonny5:Run deserved tho

His ballads are always classics, his melodies are *chef's kiss*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.