• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

54 minutes ago, Allday said:

It Better be out at midnight or else im listening to the leaks :gaycat6:

What do you mean? IT's out tomorrow night not tonight. Also so far we only have demos leaking lol

Just now, Freakshowvato said:

What do you mean? IT's out tomorrow night not tonight. Also so far we only have demos leaking lol

It's 18th in Australia so if its not a worldwide drop I'll be getting it midnight hopefully. :dancehall:

1 minute ago, Allday said:

It's 18th in Australia so if its not a worldwide drop I'll be getting it midnight hopefully. :dancehall:

yeah you probably will, around morning time tomorrow (in terms of USA time lol) so basically like 10 hours

Edited by Freakshowvato

smoore95GAGA

Ok so this is totally random, but has anyone else noticed that aside from her first 2 albums, all of her odd numbered albums are her facing off to the side, while all her even numbered ones are her facing forward? Conspiracy perhaps :huh:

Our last night without holy **** in our lives :jonny3:

She's SO cute on Jimmy Fallon tonight. Get the casuals promo! :clap3:

I’ve always thought there was a huge disconnect with Demi, who they are as a person and their music and I personally never really liked their music until Tell Me You Love Me, kinda lost me again with the last record but what I’ve heard so far from Holy **** is great. I definitely will be listening to the album tomorrow as i catch my flight 

I can’t wait, only a few more hours until it’s here in NZ :jonny4: