Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

I'm waiting until Friday to listen to "29" so I can get the whole experience at once within context of the album

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

Demi will sing 29 tonight most likely, and it will be released tomorrow at 12pm EST. The song is already getting a lot of attention with locals, a TV performance is gonna give it even more attention.

We're so close y'all

"It starts off really angry. And then it goes into feeling empowered and then there's love songs. So there's an arc of feeling angry to empowered to happy."

-Demi on #HOLYFVCK

I love this analysis of Demi's new music! I listened to the podcast episode  and they really break it down and give Demi so much credit for the pop punk sound Demi is harvesting and its soft tonalities and authentic qualities. They said Demi isn't using MGK or Travis Barker or Avril Lavigne, and it makes it feel much more legitimate and a real endeavor rather than a facade or just trying something new as a trend.

https://www.vulture.com/article/demi-lovato-switched-on-pop.html

Honestly I love that the collaborators are Dead Sara and Royal and the Serpent, this is Demi's project and Demi's version of pop punk. It's a complete separate project and Demi is doing it on their own terms.

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

TOMORROW

:jonny5: 

Demi's first #1 :coffee:

I haven't listed to any of the 29 snippets besides the TikTok one but I'M SUPER EXICTED UGHGHGEHGJKENJFGKWNEJKFWNJKFNWKJ

AND I'VE BARELY LISTNED TO ANY SNIPPETS. I WANT THE FIRST TIME OF ME HEARING THIS WOULD BE A MOMENT I'LL NEVER FORGET.

Already have ordered the singed cd and both the vinyls, ugh

Demi is actually performing Substance tonight!

Not 29 ugh we lost

BUT at least Substance is getting more promotion.

And I guess whatever the 3rd single is will be sung on Thursday night. Hoping it's 29

omg I can't wait for tonight's performance 

So excited over this album :jonny:

14 minutes ago, Greg.P said:

How many hours till 29?

16!

Just now, ronald said:

The Demo for Happy Ending L word

:cries:

WHAT omg