Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

25 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Guys it's getting scary..... the song isn't even out

You have too much faith :rip: 

the song won’t do anything, people are probably looking up the lyrics because the media have picked up on it and the GP are dragging her for dragging Wilmer :skull: 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

The way I run in here every time something's posted, I- :hoetenks:

2 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

You have too much faith :rip: 

the song won’t do anything, people are probably looking up the lyrics because the media have picked up on it and the GP are dragging her for dragging Wilmer :skull: 

the Gp are on Demi's side lmao locals have been dragging Wilmer and many people relate to the song.

um Happy Ending is a MASTERPIECE. I'm so so glad we're getting the live versions of a lot of these first because WOW they sound exceptional. We also need an official recorded version of 4 Ever 4 Ever Me/Iris. Already these are two of my new favorite Demi songs. Those mid-tempo emotional ballads just get me :clap3:

I think the setlist is a great mix of old hits remixed and new music. I do wish we'd gotten a few more live (Come Together and Bones), but I'm also happy to be surprised when we get the full album (and Demi gets bored easily of singing the same songs so no doubt they'll switch it up at some point).

18 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Is Iris part of 4 Ever 4 Me or only added in concerts?

I believe it's just added in during the live version in the concert, just like La La by Ashlee Simpson is mixed in with La La Land.

30 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

I believe it's just added in during the live version in the concert, just like La La by Ashlee Simpson is mixed in with La La Land.

Makes sense! Also explains why we didn't hear all of 4 Ever 4 Me, it's basically the opening lines and chorus repeated then Iris in the middle

The album isn’t out yet she started the tour? How will ppl learn the songs? 

1 minute ago, Power love said:

The album isn’t out yet she started the tour? How will ppl learn the songs? 

It was just 2 state fairs before album release, they ended. I feel like Demi sang slightly truncated versions of the songs with parts shared in snippets so fans knew the words.

Next dates will be South American leg way after album is out. 

So excited for this album ! Trying to avoid these new songs performances to enjoy them on release day  :jonny:

On 8/14/2022 at 5:46 AM, ronald said:

i love this song :cries:

Oh my, I cannot contain myself so I listened. it's so good, like the big sister of Don't Forget, Catch Me and World of Chances. :cries:

Omg she sounds way better in this show than the last one, but I think it’s cuz the sound system in the first one was junk 

11 minutes ago, Confusion said:

Omg she sounds way better in this show than the last one, but I think it’s cuz the sound system in the first one was junk 

I can't find any posted videos of the concert from the 14th. Just the ones from the 13th.

2 minutes ago, RunBoyRun said:

I can't find any posted videos of the concert from the 14th. Just the ones from the 13th.

I saw a handful from Instagram! 

Top 5 are gonna be Happy Ending, 29, Substance, Bones & Eat Me I just know it :jonny2:

IT'S RELEASE WEEK, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLEEEEE! :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

AHHHHHHH #HappyHolyFvckWeek :jonny: 

27 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

THEY'RE TAKING IT :jonny5:

Rise Lotus rise...

I can't wait for the album! It will be an amazing experience!!!!!

I hope her team release 29 as soon as possible , but we know how they are (a Mess!)