Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

19 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

I don't even care if this album flops which it will. I just want quality, which we're getting.

Its quality x10000

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

PopBase are so supportive :heart:

1 hour ago, pinkbowvintage said:

I don't even care if this album flops which it will. I just want quality, which we're getting.

The album will flop there’s no doubt about that but Demi’s been serving top tier albums since TMYLM and this is shaping up to be the same so I’m not mad. I’d rather have a quality album over a crap album that sells a ton :clap3:

I’m extremely proud of Demi :heart: This clearly her most artistic and self-reflective body of work to-date and I just know it’s the album they have always had in them to make.

I have the vinyl and alternative cover CD on pre-order from her store and will be going to Target on release date to pick up the version with the poster. I would have ordered a signed CD at some point but I already have a Confident signed copy from when I met her back in 2015. 

Hoping for a red splatter vinyl at some point to match the aesthetic of the era even more. It’s a shame their skipping Minnesota on this tour or I would have gotten tickets in a heartbeat.

1 hour ago, skwonderfactory said:

I’m extremely proud of Demi :heart: This clearly her most artistic and self-reflective body of work to-date and I just know it’s the album they have always had in them to make.

I have the vinyl and alternative cover CD on pre-order from her store and will be going to Target on release date to pick up the version with the poster. I would have ordered a signed CD at some point but I already have a Confident signed copy from when I met her back in 2015. 

Hoping for a red splatter vinyl at some point to match the aesthetic of the era even more. It’s a shame their skipping Minnesota on this tour or I would have gotten tickets in a heartbeat.

You met her :jonny6:

what was she like? :jonny: 

9 hours ago, despy said:

i'm sure they do but i mean... it helps keeping this thread alive so nnn

True but wouldn't spacing them a bit help keep it alive more? Like instead of 10 posts at the same time, spread them out a bit more so the thread pops up back on the top?

Don't get me wrong tho, I love your enthusiasm @Freakshowvato!! :heart:

27 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

You met her :jonny6:

what was she like? :jonny: 

She was nice. It was at a promotional event at my local radio station where she performed acoustic renditions of “Cool for the Summer”, “Confident”, and “Skyscraper” with a interview beforehand. Afterwards, there was a signing/talking opportunity as she sat at a table and we stood in a line. I remember they were enthusiastic that I wanted their new CD signed (this was two days after it came out) and not my skin. I thanked Demi for giving me a birthday present by releasing the album two days after my 19th birthday and she smiled and said, “No problem, continue to kick a*s” and I replied, “I will and I’m not going to back to my old ways”. Then they smiled and that was it. It was a very pleased interaction that lasted about 30 seconds in total.

3 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

She was nice. It was at a promotional event at my local radio station where she performed acoustic renditions of “Cool for the Summer”, “Confident”, and “Skyscraper” with an interview beforehand. Afterwards, there was a signing/talking opportunity as she sat at a table and we stood in a line. I remember they were enthusiastic that I wanted their new CD signed (this was two days after it came out) and not my skin. I thanked Demi for giving me a birthday present by releasing the album two days after my 19th birthday and she smiled and said, “No problem, continue to kick a*s” and I replied, “I will and I’m not going to back to my old ways”. Then they smiled and that was it. It was a very pleased interaction that lasted about 30 seconds in total.

Awhh that’s so sweet :monkey:

glad you had a good experience because you hear horror stories about some fans meeting their faves. 

43 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

She was nice. It was at a promotional event at my local radio station where she performed acoustic renditions of “Cool for the Summer”, “Confident”, and “Skyscraper” with a interview beforehand. Afterwards, there was a signing/talking opportunity as she sat at a table and we stood in a line. I remember they were enthusiastic that I wanted their new CD signed (this was two days after it came out) and not my skin. I thanked Demi for giving me a birthday present by releasing the album two days after my 19th birthday and she smiled and said, “No problem, continue to kick a*s” and I replied, “I will and I’m not going to back to my old ways”. Then they smiled and that was it. It was a very pleased interaction that lasted about 30 seconds in total.

I want to meet Demi so badly :chick2:

55 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

I wanna meet Demetria one day ugh

24 minutes ago, Soobin said:

I want to meet Demi so badly :chick2:

Is Demi doing meet and greet stuff with this tour? I ask that when Europe dates haven't even been announced yet lmao

28 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Is Demi doing meet and greet stuff with this tour? I ask that when Europe dates haven't even been announced yet lmao

I don’t think she should tbh, with covid still around you wouldn’t get the best experience, If she tours UK I’m definitely getting VIP /front row tickets tho, only saw her once at Newmarket races in 2018 but was so far back she was a dot :skull: , they had no screens either.

23 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

I don’t think she should tbh, with covid still around you wouldn’t get the best experience, If she tours UK I’m definitely getting VIP /front row tickets tho, only saw her once at Newmarket races in 2018 but was so far back she was a dot :skull: , they had no screens either.

Yeah, I completely agree, I don't think she should either. I can't afford front row/VIP anyway haha. 

No screens tho, RIP. ?

Didn't realise you were from the UK tho! So am I! Which cities would you see her in? It'd be Manchester for me. 

1 minute ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Yeah, I completely agree, I don't think she should either. I can't afford front row/VIP anyway haha. 

No screens tho, RIP. ?

Didn't realise you were from the UK tho! So am I! Which cities would you see her in? It'd be Manchester for me. 

I’d probably be London tbh, it’s easiest for me to get to, if I done Manchester I’d make a weekend of it and party (I’ve never been so) :ahh: 

13 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

I’d probably be London tbh, it’s easiest for me to get to, if I done Manchester I’d make a weekend of it and party (I’ve never been so) :ahh: 

Ah, fair enough! You'd love Manchester but agreed, you'd need a proper weekend here!

I've got job-related stuff going on atm which may mean a move to London at some point so we may run into each other at a London show! :cheers:

6 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Ah, fair enough! You'd love Manchester but agreed, you'd need a proper weekend here!

I've got job-related stuff going on atm which may mean a move to London at some point so we may run into each other at a London show! :cheers:

If we do we can hangggg 

I’ve met Demi 4 times between 2009-2016.

demi was always extremely kind and receptive. I don’t know why there were rumors spreading of Demi being nasty during meet and greets. Then again, I never met Demi and shared all of my trauma and triggered her. 

but agree M&Gs aren’t a good idea from here on out. Signings might be okay though.

1 hour ago, Pink Ranger said:

If we do we can hangggg 

:hug: