Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

how are we feeling besties for the album? tomorrow it’s the day! (for the ones who wants to listen to it when it will be dropped in New Zealand ofc:giraffe:)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

52 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

how are we feeling besties for the album? tomorrow it’s the day! (for the ones who wants to listen to it when it will be dropped in New Zealand ofc:giraffe:)

Excited!!! I listened to SOMT, Substance and 29 in conjunction with Freak, Eat Me, and Happy Ending demos JUST ONCE to get a feel for the flow/consistency and BESTIES, WE HAVE OURSELVES DEMI'S BEST WORK honestly. SOMT as a standalone is definitely the weakest single but it works with everything else. :wanda:

I can't believe we'll be bopping to a full length pop rock album by this time tomorrow (for those of us listening on NZ timezone ofc :fan:)

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

can't wait for Happy Ending to end up being my #1 fave by the first listen :gayalipacat3:

1 minute ago, despy said:

FaZGznsWAAIoQCO?format=jpg&name=largeFaYSF1iXgAAE3fN?format=jpg&name=medium

ATE!

OT: I'm so excited to hear this 29 is great :jonny:

The way she dropped one of my fav albums last year and now she's dropping another :jonny:

19 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

How come this hasnt l worded yet its on target ?

I'm pretty sure Target isn't allowing it to be purchased despite being on shelf 

39 minutes ago, despy said:

The first pic. ?

Demi's side profile is gorgeous!!! I remember when she first posted the Body Say nudes way back when and my first thought was OKAY FACE STRUCTURE AND JAWLINE ?

6 minutes ago, Greg.P said:

I'm pretty sure Target isn't allowing it to be purchased despite being on shelf 

Wait, really? Can they bypass it via self-checkouts? Do Target even have self-checkouts? I know I sound hella crazy rn. ???

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Wait, really? Can they bypass it via self-checkouts? Do Target even have self-checkouts? I know I sound hella crazy rn. ???

Yeah, they have codes on products that aren't supposed to be purchased yet so even at self-checkout you couldn't properly purchase it. 

There's 14 hours till the album releases in NZ so I'll be impressed if this doesn't leak before then!

18 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Yeah, they have codes on products that aren't supposed to be purchased yet so even at self-checkout you couldn't properly purchase it. 

Damn. Okay, plan B. 

Which one of you girlies works at Target? :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, despy said:

This shoot :flame:

i see alot of people saying they don't really like somt. thats my fave out of the 3 so far still. i love it.

25 minutes ago, BonniemcChicken said:

i see alot of people saying they don't really like somt. thats my fave out of the 3 so far still. i love it.

the only part of that song I really like is the bridge which I love that part. honestly somt was the song I was least interested in when she was previewing songs. the songs I liked most in the previews were city of angels, 29, bones and holy ****. I'm sure I will like SOMT in the context of the album though

28 minutes ago, BonniemcChicken said:

i dont hear literally anyone saying that 

this thread and every major thread i follow seems to have most if not all people support and stan all 3/3

1 minute ago, Mtjjproducer said:

the only part of that song I really like is the bridge which I love that part. honestly somt was the song I was least interested in when she was previewing songs. the songs I liked most in the previews were city of angels, 29, bones and holy ****. I'm sure I will like SOMT in the context of the album though

somt is literally a perfect song

stellar from start to finish and honestly way superior to even 29

smoore95GAGA
4 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

spacer.png

Edited by smoore95GAGA

6 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

youre-entitled-to-your-wrong-opinion-tha

TODAY. WE ARE GETTING THE ALBUM TODAY!!! :WAP:

It still feels surreal knowing we're getting a head to toe, start to finish, pop rock body of work from Demi. Last time we got that was 2009 and this as we know goes even harder than DF and HWGA. Half our lives ago for some of us! Isn't that insaneeeee?! :jonny3:

I'M GONNA HEAR FREAK, TITLE TRACK, AND HAPPY ENDING TOMORROW

:jonnycat::jonny5:

It Better be out at midnight or else im listening to the leaks :gaycat6: