UK author: We must get rid of trans people due to their financial burden on society

Communion

JKR's legacy

now every transphobic ***** feels they have the right to speak on it. :biblio:

What are "the things those people" will need like wtf? Dragons? What?

Why is it so hard to let trans people live :rip:

15 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

What are "the things those people" will need like wtf? Dragons? What?

I'm assuming they mean health care and free transition paid by taxes. But IDK, we don't have any of this in my country.

It's just easier to say that transitioning shouldn't be supported by social security. But WTF why did she have to talk about getting rid of trans people, I just don't understand why people care so much about a part of the population who don't even represent the 0.1% of society 

tenor.gif?itemid=25824681 

3 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

It's just easier to say that transitioning shouldn't be supported by social security. But WTF why did she have to talk about getting rid of trans people, I just don't understand why people care so much about a part of the population who don't even represent the 0.1% of society 

tenor.gif?itemid=25824681 

Which is interesting, because I’d rather my taxes go on helping trans people to transition and live a better life than my taxes going on the obese, smokers, or alcoholics burdening the healthcare system with their self-inflicted problems :gaycat5:

“every one of those people for 50, 60, 70 years is going to need things that the rest of us just don't need“

Yes so do diabetics, people who have had transplants, people with asthma/allergies, people with cancer, people going through menopause, people who have a ******* cough!! 

They all need medications other people don’t need :rip: Should they be killed off too?? What sort of dumb logic. This woman is a disgrace and a bigot!

5 minutes ago, 東京. said:

Which is interesting, because I’d rather my taxes go on helping trans people to transition and live a better life than my taxes going on the obese, smokers, or alcoholics burdening the healthcare system with their self-inflicted problems :gaycat5:

I'm not saying that thats my personal opinion, but if she's so concerned about her taxes going to these people, she could just say that instead of suggesting genocide :rip:

34 minutes ago, Pop said:

JKR's legacy

This is what I exactly thought. :mazen: Can they just stop...? :biblio:

careful, the author is already *allegedly* threatening legal action towards those condemning her. The fact she thinks people that have “happily transitioned” should be reduced should tell you all you need to know.

what a great week for defamation lawsuits :rip: 

Trans ATRLers you’re valid :heart:

Edited by IvyTower

19 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

careful, the author is already *allegedly* threatening legal action towards those condemning her. The fact she thinks people that have “happily transitioned” should be reduced should tell you all you need to know.

:bibliahh: She’s serving when you’re an idiot and you’re making yourself look like more of an idiot. 

Jesus Christ… my skin absolutely crawled listening to that, very disturbing in many levels :biblio:

That disgusting ***** JKR must be proud I guess :cm:

:clown:

First JK Rowling and now this, maybe this meme made some points

(/s)

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

insane... these people want us dead for real

I just know JKR will support her

trash

If there is any kind of burden in this society that is disgusting people like her. 

1 hour ago, 東京. said:

THIS, like get rid of fat, promiscuous, addict people and whoila u save a ton of money... I mean after all it's all a choice

29 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

THIS, like get rid of fat, promiscuous, addict people and whoila u save a ton of money... I mean after all it's all a choice

What the hell? Gross.

More like get rid of our taxes funding the excessively bloated and corrupt military-industrial complex (in the US at least). Now THAT would save money

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

2 hours ago, IvyTower said:

The UK is so ridiculous :ahh: the fact that you can get into legal trouble for tweets 

She needs to stfu with the eugenics before she comes for anybody 

7 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

What the hell? Gross.

More like get rid of our taxes funding the excessively bloated and corrupt military-industrial complex (in the US at least). Now THAT would save money

Sis I am being ironic, cool down

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.