Top 50 cuisines of the world RANKED

P.O.P

Just now, Teen Idle said:

When you say seasoning, what are you referring to? Cause I'm sure they'll use some form of seasoning at least

Why not? France and Italy have some of the best food in the world. Modern Danish cuisine is widely acclaimed.

Europe has some great foods but really can’t compare to the diversity of foods in Asia/Middle East/Latin America.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brando

• Kamil24

• P.O.P

• gustavothehuman

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

Spain #3 :deadbanana4: they only eat fried crap

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about :rip:

------

Yes Spain, yes talent :clap3:

The USA shouldn’t be high based off of authentic US food (what would this even be…) BUT the US obviously has the best food in the world because every single culture/cuisine is readily available here unlike any other country in the world. 

Mexico should be #1 on this list. Asian cultures way higher too. I love Italian food but it’s overrated. Middle eastern countries should also be near the top. 

3 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I lived in Mexico for a year and couldn't agree more. I miss enchiladas so much by the way :gaycat6:

God enchiladas con salsa verde :WAP: mi peluca volo a Marte

1 minute ago, Robert said:

Europe has some great foods but really can’t compare to the diversity of foods in Asia/Middle East/Latin America.

But does diversity automatically mean better when it comes to food? France and Italy have an incredible array of ingredients and dishes where quality and provenance are emphasised. If you haven't seen it already, I really recommend watching the Fat episode of Salt Fat Acid Heat on Netflix. It shows just how much time and patience goes into Italian ingredients that we now take for granted.

eaux wow not my country at #14:jonny5: Rendang is really THAT b*tch huh

Germany 18??? :bibliahh:

This list for sure made by white people with no taste buds :skull:

Absolutely accurate top 3, exactly with that order. 

10 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

God enchiladas con salsa verde :WAP: mi peluca volo a Marte

Me gustan más las rojas. Me encanta las tostadas y burritos también, US could NEVER :jonny6:

Edited by gustavothehuman

1 hour ago, Teen Idle said:

The French literally refined so many cooking techniques which now form the basis of most quality cooking in the Western world, and created many iconic dishes which have been exported worldwide

They have so many world class ingredients including wine, cheeses, butter, fresh herbs, meat, yoghurt, vinegars, condiments etc

If you not inclined towards European food then you may not personally like it but you have to acknowledge their achievements are impressive

Trust me, I enjoy my fair share of European food (I’m an Italian American) and I greatly respect France’s culinary contributions to the world. However, their cuisine is not one of my personal favorites from my experiences. I live in the NYC metro area so don’t get me wrong I’ve been to plenty of high quality French restaurants near me but I don’t crave it like I do Italian, Greek, Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, etc. Needless to say, France is definitely a bucket list vacation for me & am eager to try all of the food they have to offer when I get there eventually. 

Indonesia in the top 15 :clap3: Probably the only good thing about this country ig

I know leftists hate Europe because of colonialism or whatever, but are you guys really going to pretend their culinary output has no worthwhile value?

Japanese and Mexican deserve better :gaycat6:

Thailand is a Top 3 girl. Japan should be #1 but not bad for an international list. 

Never tried Romanian food but curious now!

the UK not even in the top 50 ! as it should ! :clap3:

1 hour ago, Kamil24 said:

Yup, offensive that it's only #15. :biblio:

Could have at least pretended to read my comment regarding the UK cousine :skull:

2 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

poor Belgium and Netherlands :clap3: 

Our candy and other sweets are world class though. :gaycat6:

Greek food is just bland ass yogurt and hummus. And idk wtf Romania is. 

4 pages in and I am waiting for someone to justify Romania's position

The Mediterranean trinity slaying the Top 3. :jonny5:

No wonder Spain and Italy have two of the highest life expetancies in the whole world.

Lists like these are so problematic

I don't think I've tried or even heard of a Romanian dish in my life. Is it that good?...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.